OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

abstract- yea i do... and i have a matching dodger fitted.. not the actual "dodger blue" and white t = straight.

^yeah me too. i'm really, really scared to see the MD's in person. i guess i'll just have to avoid footlockers

Cork tee >>>> dumb cigar tee

nike-carpe-diem-cork-379298-100-01-570x729.jpg

As I said, wait till' you guy's see the MD's in person, they just 'pop'.... Love mine, been wearing mine to the gym and have a fresh pair i'll keep for down the line!

Finally got my Aston's, to be honest they are nice but not my fav.. And def. not worth the crazy money they are going for, but I got them for a great deal and can't complain!

Quick pic, new iPhone 4 camera is CLEAR, surprising!
smile.gif

photol.jpg

To those who own a pair of MD's:
Do they look like a darker blue in person, or are they really that light of a blue?

In regards to the new iPhone 4:

[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

sooooo no word on if something is droping on the July 3rd? its this Saturday. hey GZA care to shead some light, you were the one to drop that little hint lol.

Originally Posted by never wear them

NICE illgt2... and damn i need the new iphone as well... this weekend hopefully.
Thanks dude... The phone is awesome, and that pic does the camera no justice what so ever, it's crystal clear and the flash works real well.. Did  some video tonight in the gym catching my friends alleys and mine just messing around, and the video is HD, looks AMAZING!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CFC24

To those who own a pair of MD's:
Do they look like a darker blue in person, or are they really that light of a blue?

In regards to the new iPhone 4:

[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

I don't own them, but I've seen them in person and the shade of blue is actually darker to me.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Whats the deal on that cork tee? Where can I cop? And where are people getting the cookies shirt?

cork tee is from last championship, dunno if u can find it now maybe ebay, cookie shirt was on lakersstore 

Back
Top Bottom