OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

$150 for the Kobe V Allstars shipped

good deal?

Ummm... Yeah. $130 + tax alone is like $142. So $8 for shipping, you come out just as good as buying them from NDC when they originally released.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by lakers911

@kb24strikesagain - great pics up there and signed by Kobe himself, that's just awesome.

Yea those are sick.  How could anyone receive those signed shoes and sell them??
eek.gif
  i would do the same thing SELL IT!!!!
Uhh this is not a proper quote.  I never said that I would sell the shoes.  Don't quote me and then change my wording around .
smh.gif

I don't think those were game worn. If they were worn for 3 away games I think they would of have at least some creasing on the sides or scuff marks.

some just told me big stages and lebrick's shoe drop on 7/9 and another person texted me mid-july... I dont know which is true.
I just like to update everyone and let people know what I hear.
if this is true... everyone start saving and start eating popcorn and roman noddles... all day.. everyday. ha!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by lj12

i don't know how people could even think of selling those kobe's.... 3 grand is cool and all but dude that's a pair of kobe's that were worn and signed by kobe himself...... that just makes me sad man.....
Those weren't worn and that dude sells signed Kobe items hand over fist. He gets multiple PE's and game worn signed items but these weren't game worn.

Still, if they were mine I would never sell...

They werent worn? why did they go so high? i know who the seller is, he gets all of his items straight from the players and lakers staff. hes the only guy with game worn kobe jerseys since kobe does not give his out. dude gets all kinds of PEs from kobe and all other players.

Man, what is up with the delay on the Finals? They should have released already......

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by lj12

i don't know how people could even think of selling those kobe's.... 3 grand is cool and all but dude that's a pair of kobe's that were worn and signed by kobe himself...... that just makes me sad man.....
Those weren't worn and that dude sells signed Kobe items hand over fist. He gets multiple PE's and game worn signed items but these weren't game worn.

Still, if they were mine I would never sell...

They werent worn? why did they go so high? i know who the seller is, he gets all of his items straight from the players and lakers staff. hes the only guy with game worn kobe jerseys since kobe does not give his out. dude gets all kinds of PEs from kobe and all other players.

They weren't worn and they didnt actually sell. They ended in red meaning no one purchased them. Maybe he was given an offer and ended auction but they didnt go for $3k.

I went to my Footlocker today and I was shocked to see the MD's there! They are FIRE in person! I just dont know when I'll wear them. But I copped 2 pairs

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I went to my Footlocker today and I was shocked to see the MD's there! They are FIRE in person! I just dont know when I'll wear them. But I copped 2 pairs

spoken like a true kobehead! haha i hope i dont have that bug when i walk into footlocker....i need to save money dang it!! haha nice pick ups as always homie

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

spoken like a true kobehead! haha i hope i dont have that bug when i walk into footlocker....i need to save money dang it!! haha nice pick ups as always homie
Thanks man, haha. Avoid Footlocker if you want to save money... and don't look below, haha

Back
Top Bottom