OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^
pimp.gif

I'm going on a withdrawal , I need MORE KOBES TO RELEASE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! And a pair of Bruce Lees, someone hook me up :/

Originally Posted by lakers911

@kb24strikesagain - great pics up there and signed by Kobe himself, that's just awesome.

Yea those are sick.  How could anyone receive those signed shoes and sell them??
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

eastbay looks like they are backordered till 7/1....not bad...i ordered the black and white one...no shipping, no tax...

for all of you looking for the shirts you have to type in "5 rings" in the search to find them...they aren't under "Kobe" for some reason.

How did u get no shipping?

I've been on and off about them, but I'll probably be copping both of the big stages. Just sucks that I'll probably have to pay reseller prices due to no HOH in San Diego.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

eastbay looks like they are backordered till 7/1....not bad...i ordered the black and white one...no shipping, no tax...

for all of you looking for the shirts you have to type in "5 rings" in the search to find them...they aren't under "Kobe" for some reason.

http://www.eastbay.com/ns...10-free-shipping-75.html

Or gold club

Originally Posted by kobehead

Or gold club

I ordered mine thru Lakersstore already but that says free shipping on $75 or more.  Am I missing something?  You got free shipping?

i don't know how people could even think of selling those kobe's.... 3 grand is cool and all but dude that's a pair of kobe's that were worn and signed by kobe himself...... that just makes me sad man.....

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Or gold club

I ordered mine thru Lakersstore already but that says free shipping on $75 or more.  Am I missing something?  You got free shipping?

gold club member....love that free shipping....it is well worth the money and when the signup happens again  I am renewing it...

Or gold club

gold club member....love that free shipping....it is well worth the money and when the signup happens again  I am renewing it...

Originally Posted by lj12

i don't know how people could even think of selling those kobe's.... 3 grand is cool and all but dude that's a pair of kobe's that were worn and signed by kobe himself...... that just makes me sad man.....
Those weren't worn and that dude sells signed Kobe items hand over fist. He gets multiple PE's and game worn signed items but these weren't game worn.

Still, if they were mine I would never sell...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Those weren't worn and that dude sells signed Kobe items hand over fist. He gets multiple PE's and game worn signed items but these weren't game worn.

This guy probably has a multiple of pairs!!
tongue.gif

This guy probably has a multiple of pairs!!
tongue.gif

Yup.....and they didn't sell for $3G.....he attempted.  Red = no sale.

20s8znt.jpg

Originally Posted by David Choi

Guys...the homes are on ebay already...but for 285
heres the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ewItem&item=260617498549
Pre-Orders FTL

@kb24strikesagain - great pics up there and signed by Kobe himself, that's just awesome.

Yea those are sick.  How could anyone receive those signed shoes and sell them??
eek.gif
  i would do the same thing SELL IT!!!!

eek.gif
  i would do the same thing SELL IT!!!!

someone help me out real quick since i havent really been keeping up with the thread much..
but what are the next couple of future Kobe V releases?
appreciate it

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

someone help me out real quick since i havent really been keeping up with the thread much..
but what are the next couple of future Kobe V releases?
appreciate it
Looks like the Big Stages and the USA's, but no set release dates, at least not from what I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom