OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Those are some dope ++# pics up there Ferrari!!!!!!

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. I get my inspiration from NTers on here. I am a very beginner photographer

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Lol u guys thinking they are fake, they aren't ID's.

I will post a picture of tags, I know where these are from just not added info! So I know they are legit!

rsu3yr.png

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

ferrari what kind of camera are you using? dope pics!

http://arisorous.niketalk.yuku.com/
Canon Powershot 14.1 Megapixels (SX210IS). I almost got the new Olympus Pen but I dont think I'm ready for a SLR just yet
Thanks NWT! Your pics still trump mine. I have around 10-15 of ur pics saved (wow that sounds bad) 
laugh.gif

Thanks also arisorous!

Heres a few more of my favorites. I took way too many pictures, haha. These shoes are just too dope and photogenic

Originally Posted by never wear them

More pics Ferrari.... NOW! (requesting a del sol photoshoot) lol, no rush. Your cam is better than mine btw.

Haha 
laugh.gif
, I actually just gave away my del sol's to my brother. I wasnt a big fan of them, altho they were very photogenic. Any other requests 
laugh.gif
? Maybe I'll take some pics of my DK's or Ace's
*EDIT* how about you send me some of your kicks, NWT 
wink.gif
. Ill be more than happy to take some 'professional' shots of them, haha. Think of it as taking your kids to get their pictures taken

DKs please and
laugh.gif
I would too haha
smile.gif

And those are dope ids. How bout just post a crap load of pics and stop playin around dawg..... Like c'mon...

Still can't get enough of this shoe. Probably, Probably Right behind the air Jordan XIs and Royal Foamposites.
You'll only see me in the Nike section most of time now-a-days. I've been through all that retro Nike and JB sh*+ when they first came out.
This is where it's at.

Re-release the dark knights Nike and I promise you I'll buy 4 more pairs again.

A little preview.... (DK's and Ace's tomorrow...maybe)

Hope this holds everyone over, haha

P.S. cough cough \/

DKs please and
laugh.gif
I would too haha
smile.gif

And those are dope ids. How bout just post a crap load of pics and stop playin around dawg..... Like c'mon...

Still can't get enough of this shoe. Probably, Probably Right behind the air Jordan XIs and Royal Foamposites.
You'll only see me in the Nike section most of time now-a-days. I've been through all that retro Nike and JB sh*+ when they first came out.
This is where it's at.

LOL we are so alike it's crazy... I have 3 og royal foams, then the newer releases... Then a crazy amount of XI's, 4 pairs of Columbias alone.. Love the Kobes just as much
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

DKs please and
laugh.gif
I would too haha
smile.gif

This is where it's at.

LOL we are so alike it's crazy... I have 3 og royal foams, then the newer releases... Then a crazy amount of XI's, 4 pairs of Columbias alone.. Love the Kobes just as much
smile.gif
Im jealous. I really need some royal foams. As for Jordans...I'm down with them. I am past that stage in life, and have moved on to better shoes
P.S. Did you get my PM man?

P.S.S. I swear I am logging off for the night NT, haha. Sorry for all my posts today. It was my day off. Back to reality...

okay this is the second time I got a small crack in the inner arch part of the carbon fiber piece. it's about 1 cm. (Del Sol CW =[ )
I've already sent a previous pair (Aways) awhile ago for the same reason and my request got through for a nikestore voucher. You think i'll pass for the second time?

Haha... I know... talk about being cheap.

Same here iLLGT. I don't have 4 Columbia XIs tho, only the OGs. But I did have 5 pairs of concords at one point. And had 5 royal penny foams. These are just to dope. It's gonna be a hard one to top. If the tech remains the same on the zk6s, I'll be 50% satisfied. The other 50, I gotta wait and see in person.

Im jealous. I really need some royal foams. As for Jordans...I'm down with them. I am past that stage in life, and have moved on to better shoes
P.S. Did you get my PM man?

P.S.S. I swear I am logging off for the night NT, haha. Sorry for all my posts today. It was my day off. Back to reality...

Well... The foams were one of my childhoods favorites, as well as the XI's and the white/red 13's! I still have all of the pairs I bought as a kid, and then others I rebought because mine were beat and I loved them so much!

My foams are pristine, 1 pair DS 97, and 2 like hardly worn.. I can wear ONE PAIR, which held up, the other 2 (even the new pair) have such fragile/detaching soles
frown.gif
It sucks man, really dissapointing :/

I'll check the PM now!

never wear them wrote:

Same here iLLGT. I don't have 4 Columbia XIs tho, only the OGs. But I did have 5 pairs of concords at one point. And had 5 royal penny foams. These are just to dope. It's gonna be a hard one to top. If the tech remains the same on the zk6s, I'll be 50% satisfied. The other 50, I gotta wait and see in person.
Nice! Yea Columbias were my favorite, but Concords hold a special place in my heart too lol.. Had them when I was in 5th grade, that's when they first released.. I was so scared to wear them in fear of being made fun of because of the patent leather.. At that time patent leather was unheard of (but being the Jordan/sneakerhead I was) and overall basketball nut, I had to have the newest jordans (and at these times, I use to get them a month before they released) unlike now a day's :/

Everyone hated them, my best friend also spilled chocolate milk on them by accident the 2nd day I wore them too LOL.. The good ol' days!

Let's hope the Kobe 6's will have such a following as well, it will be TOUGH to beat the ZK5's!!!!

BTW loving the Hyperfuses too, I just have a feeling they'll feel so cheap in person, but it is what it is for a 100 dollar sneak..

Yeah the hyperfuse are sick. I'll be in that thread a lot lol. I think that the zk6s may have some certain feature from the hyperfuse.
And I feel you on having the latest shoes.... I'm still on that mentality. Gotta get me the new Kobe Bryant shoes haha

Back
Top Bottom