OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Man you guys need to take a trip to the General thread and check out the Kobe roast ...
eek.gif
roll.gif

heart-attack.jpg

called up a bunch of footlockers in nyc and ntny about the del sols and not one person had a clue what i was talking about. dude at ntny said they might be quickstrikes
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

hope this helps someone out (and sorry if it has been posted already) but I was at the nike store at the block of orange, CA yesterday and saw some kobe v merchandise:

the premium hoodie thats black/yellow in size m-xxl
black/yellow basketball pants s-xl
dark knight jacket? it had the same neptune blue s-xxl
various kobe shorts all m-xxl

kobe v vdays big kids all sizes
kobe v aways toddlers all sizes
no mens kobe v's...yet, hopefully they get some lol

sorry for the lack of pics or prices. like i said, hope this helps someone out

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

someone on the other forum posted that the Aston Martin pack might release sometime this month with a special release at Staples Center on May 8th, but then again, this is all a rumor until we get some solid info.
Truth about the Staples part.

Not sure when/where pack is dropping elsewhere, but Nike is doing something quite unique for the Staples Center release.  Based on what my source told me about the Staples event (he is working the event), its going to be pretty crazy....

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

DrewDioxin wrote:

what are those ty?

Those were orginally supposed to be Shannon Brown's dunk contest Kobe Vs.

Came back from out of town and they were waiting on me. If the insole didn't say "Throw it down Shannon Brown" I would have be wondering what in the world were they also.

Those Inspector Gadget's look like they weren't made from Nike IDs. The base is glossy and not flat looking like if they were from IDs. Nice pickup though.

Nice Ty! Could've gotten my hands on those but they weren't my size. They are nice.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

someone on the other forum posted that the Aston Martin pack might release sometime this month with a special release at Staples Center on May 8th, but then again, this is all a rumor until we get some solid info.
Truth about the Staples part.

Not sure when/where pack is dropping elsewhere, but Nike is doing something quite unique for the Staples Center release.  Based on what my source told me about the Staples event (he is working the event), its going to be pretty crazy....

Good looks on the info
pimp.gif
  NT meetup?
nerd.gif
  Hopefully there are enough packs for everyone.

Originally Posted by justinsan

nice i live right by the block so maybe ill stop by later on and get some kobe merchandise.

can you also give a update on the prices for those who dont live right by it but am thinking about driving from far away to buy stuff? thank you kind sir!

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Royal, Your local Foot Locker in Detroit said they are releasing the Del Sols next week? I hope the Del Sols don't have a firm release date. I'm thinking we'll get them in 2 weeks.

I wonder why we havent got any Foot Locker unlocked pics of them yet? Have any other GRs been released without a Foot Locker Unlocked photo?
Naw not the Detroit one....I go to school at Virginia Tech and I was referring to this mall 40 minutes away from Blacksburg (VTech area). I asked if they had the Del Sol Kobe V and I explained it was all black with a lil white and yellow...After checking, they then asked "The black white and yellow Kobe V right?" I replied "yea do yall have em?" and they simply replied "we just got them in not too long ago." or something of that nature.
Imma check sometime this week...maybe tomorrow if I can get a ride up there...You know how Footlocker employees don't know about half the sh** they sell.... haha
Double-checked Foot Locker today to see if they had the Del Sols. I believe I talked to a manager (last time I talked to a floor associate) as this dude was on his stuff and flat out said they did not have any Kobes that were just Black White and Yellow, I guess I will call this weekend and see what they say.

thinking of getting some new kbv. what do you guys think?

home
inlines
pop

going to local ftl in 5 min.

Back
Top Bottom