OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by boogeda

thinking of getting some new kbv. what do you guys think?

home
inlines
pop

going to local ftl in 5 min.
u cant go wrong with any of those. IMO...
1A. Homes

1B. Inlines

2. POP

Just get what u like

Originally Posted by boogeda

thinking of getting some new kbv. what do you guys think?

home
inlines
pop

going to local ftl in 5 min.
all three are nice but INLINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

jordan vs magic wrote:
Felt like having fun today so I wore "homes" on one foot and "aways" on the other. Got a lot of looks and questions lol

no pun intended

dff1518b881361865be4c206772f655668888b5.gif

i woulda given you the
indifferent.gif
 look

thanks for the feed back everyone.

went with another pair of pop. this one is for balling.

i'll just have to wait for the inlines and home to go on sale.

One of each shoe is not a good look on any surface. Especially when one is black and one white. Only time i ever thought it was decent was when people did it with the red and carolina XI lows. Thats only because the shoe is identical in every part except for the patent leather and jumpman. Homes and aways dont even have the same layout of colors.

So I have this midterm project for my Arts and Literacy class... and it was to create an ad and explain it. I couldn't really think of anything so I was like hey, why not make one for the Kobe V, since we don't see ads for shoes like we did back in the '90s. It's plain and simple and thought the people in the Kobe thread would appreciate it, especially the "Just Do It... Kobe Does" hah
j0yvq0.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

someone on the other forum posted that the Aston Martin pack might release sometime this month with a special release at Staples Center on May 8th, but then again, this is all a rumor until we get some solid info.
Truth about the Staples part.

Not sure when/where pack is dropping elsewhere, but Nike is doing something quite unique for the Staples Center release.  Based on what my source told me about the Staples event (he is working the event), its going to be pretty crazy....

any more info? if its a staples release, im assuming it'll be pretty BIG, in both turnout and hopefully allocation of pairs.  i bet it'll also be some kind of mid-night type release.

i have a feeling its going to be MADNESS!! i'll be there lol
tongue.gif

might be one of my last cops, i need to take a break my pockets are hurting

so is it confirmed that the astons are a staples only release...? if so then it means i won't be able to get em for retail..... 
mad.gif
this sucks.. i really liked them too..
any info would be greatly appreciated! thanks! 

Originally Posted by DNeou20

So I have this midterm project for my Arts and Literacy class... and it was to create an ad and explain it. I couldn't really think of anything so I was like hey, why not make one for the Kobe V, since we don't see ads for shoes like we did back in the '90s. It's plain and simple and thought the people in the Kobe thread would appreciate it, especially the "Just Do It... Kobe Does" hah
j0yvq0.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dope!

Originally Posted by DNeou20

j0yvq0.jpg

looks good, imo...the reflection of the shoe should have been cut in half and you could've faded that out.

Back
Top Bottom