OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

G...what do you have to hide
nerd.gif
hit me up man...inquiring minds want to know haha.

Royal, Your local Foot Locker in Detroit said they are releasing the Del Sols next week? I hope the Del Sols don't have a firm release date. I'm thinking we'll get them in 2 weeks.

I wonder why we havent got any Foot Locker unlocked pics of them yet? Have any other GRs been released without a Foot Locker Unlocked photo?

I think the Del Sol is the only Kobe V and the all purple joints that I'll pick up. Only some here know but I am finally stepping away from this whole shoe thing. I'll be on but not as much. As I wont be on here much as before, if you still want to keep in contact, regarding releases or what's going on with Kobe line feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Laters everyone...

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

I think the Del Sol is the only Kobe V and the all purple joints that I'll pick up. Only some here know but I am finally stepping away from this whole shoe thing. I'll be on but not as much as I am currently in the process of selling pretty much everything in my collection. As I wont be on here much as before, if you still want to keep in contact, regarding releases or what's going on with Kobe line feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Laters everyone...

Why are you getting out of the shoe collecting thing? You're still gonna be a Mod on ISS? Why don't you take a picture of your Kobe collection? Don't you have a super sick collection?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I think the Del Sol is the only Kobe V and the all purple joints that I'll pick up. Only some here know but I am finally stepping away from this whole shoe thing. I'll be on but not as much as I am currently in the process of selling pretty much everything in my collection. As I wont be on here much as before, if you still want to keep in contact, regarding releases or what's going on with Kobe line feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Laters everyone...

Why are you getting out of the shoe collecting thing? You're still gonna be a Mod on ISS? Why don't you take a picture of your Kobe collection? Don't you have a super sick collection?

I'll likely be either stepping down or be demoted from being a mod on ISS very soon. I do have a collection pic/pictures just havent posted. I guess I have a sick collection lol, mostly every Kobe US release and a few others. Why? I just feel like it's time for me to move on from this. I've been collecting for a few years and have accumulated over 100 pairs, most that haven't been worn or worn 1-3 times at most. I just bought a home 2 months ago and that has to do with it as I'm trying to build up what was invested as well as my priorities shifting. Marriage for me is only 3 months away and a possible promotion as well. I'm a teacher, I wear dress shoes 4 times a week with Friday's being my casual day. If all goes well I'd be promoted to Dean where a suit and tie would be pretty much required 5 days a week. Living in NY doesnt help since half the year is weather that only beaters come out. I'm at a stage where I can see, I'm happy with what I have but I'm even happier letting them go and having other people enjoy what I have.

Laters everyone...

I'll likely be either stepping down or be demoted from being a mod on ISS very soon. I do have a collection pic/pictures just havent posted. I guess I have a sick collection lol, mostly every Kobe US release and a few others. Why? I just feel like it's time for me to move on from this. I've been collecting for a few years and have accumulated over 100 pairs, most that haven't been worn or worn 1-3 times at most. I just bought a home 2 months ago and that has to do with it as I'm trying to build up what was invested as well as my priorities shifting. Marriage for me is only 3 months away and a possible promotion as well. I'm a teacher, I wear dress shoes 4 times a week with Friday's being my casual day. If all goes well I'd be promoted to Dean where a suit and tie would be pretty much required 5 days a week. Living in NY doesnt help since half the year is weather that only beaters come out. I'm at a stage where I can see, I'm happy with what I have but I'm even happier letting them go and having other people enjoy what I have.
I have a feeling this will happen to me someday too.

Think you have a sick collection haha...come on man don't be modest. You have HEAT!

Laters everyone...

Yeah makes sense. You have over 100 pairs,so you definitely enjoy shoe collecting so don't go overboard selling them off. Because people quit collecting for a little bit and end up coming back and re-buying everything they had.

Laters everyone...

Yeah makes sense. You have over 100 pairs,so you definitely enjoy shoe collecting so don't go overboard selling them off. Because people quit collecting for a little bit and end up coming back and re-buying everything they had.
Sdubl, I personally don't think I have heat lol.

MisterFriendly, I'm keeping a few pairs that's for sure, how many? I don't know depends on what I can get rid off but there are pairs that I just won't be letting go off, ever. I do want to focus on getting stuff that I really do want, specifically PEs and the infamous PE that has alluded me for 5 years now. I'm happy though and it's time.

Sergio... I wish you luck and all the help you've done/given. But I promise you one thing, no matter what... You'll be getting at least 1 pair of each Kobe sig from here on
wink.gif
I will step down soon to tho... "Going half on a baby" with the woman for 6 years is only leading to one thing... GS Kobe ZK678 etc...

But good luck On that promotion dawg, eff a Kobe shoe foreal tho.

SERGIO ...   Glad to hear about your soon promotion. MAJOR props on working with kids. THANKS for all the help here and on Iss.

EDWIN ...  Homie ... Congrads on going "half on a baby" lol ... Welcome to the club.

Royal, Your local Foot Locker in Detroit said they are releasing the Del Sols next week? I hope the Del Sols don't have a firm release date. I'm thinking we'll get them in 2 weeks.

I wonder why we havent got any Foot Locker unlocked pics of them yet? Have any other GRs been released without a Foot Locker Unlocked photo?
Naw not the Detroit one....I go to school at Virginia Tech and I was referring to this mall 40 minutes away from Blacksburg (VTech area). I asked if they had the Del Sol Kobe V and I explained it was all black with a lil white and yellow...After checking, they then asked "The black white and yellow Kobe V right?" I replied "yea do yall have em?" and they simply replied "we just got them in not too long ago." or something of that nature.
Imma check sometime this week...maybe tomorrow if I can get a ride up there...You know how Footlocker employees don't know about half the sh** they sell.... haha

Originally Posted by never wear them

Sergio... I wish you luck and all the help you've done/given. But I promise you one thing, no matter what... You'll be getting at least 1 pair of each Kobe sig from here on
wink.gif
I will step down soon to tho... "Going half on a baby" with the woman for 6 years is only leading to one thing... GS Kobe ZK678 etc...

But good luck On that promotion dawg, eff a Kobe shoe foreal tho.

Name the baby either Darryl.... or Kobe. lol
pick one. lol

Edwin, thank you man! Congrats on the coming baby in the future. Believe me I still plan to buy a couple pairs of each sig here and there but nothing like buying 10-14 pairs of each pair like before. As always please keep in touch.

Rico, thanks as well man. I love working with kids and I plan to do that for a while. I'll likely be going back to school in the next year or so to get my 2nd masters.

Edwin, your life will change when it does happen!

Sergio- Congrats. I'm a elementary teacher here in LA , Love the kids. Much props! Hit me up anytime.

Serg- Wish you had some 11's. H.S. teacher myself, so you know my views on Ed. I know your "getting out", but my thought process on that is- Everyone has to wear shoes, so at some level you'll always be into sneakers.

Edwin-Congrats on the baby, have 2 kids myself, they've brought a lot of joy to my life.

I bought the inlines from nordstrom for 50 bucks peep my youtube video for proof because I know some will ask for that haha. Botz005@youtube

Yea, I called last week and they only had a 9.5 left, then I called the next day and the dumb lady who worked there had no Idea what shoes I was talking about.

Hopefully Del Sols release this week according to Daryl's source, also someone on the other forum posted that the Aston Martin pack might release sometime this month with a special release at Staples Center on May 8th, but then again, this is all a rumor until we get some solid info.

Back
Top Bottom