OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Haha whats up shaun? yeah finally gave in. A year of lurking was enough. You ready for the jazz?

same old lakers...phil still holding up kobe and pau at the bench too long. when will they learn?  good thing kobe is back to his old self! mamba finishes the game!

2qu55au.jpg

http://niketalk.com/topic/249036?page=1

When are the Whiteouts dropping?

Kobe bailing out the %%*+%$ Laker bench again...anyways, some whiteout V's would be nice, adding to the array of V cw's.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

i want the homes now
this.
i'm waiting for eastbay to remove that restriction on coupons, so i can get it for $100.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

CANT WAIT TO COP THE DEL SOLS ON THURSDAY!

?.......

Originally Posted by lakers911

How'd you get the DK's so cheap?

partial bet last night.
Lol, Apparently the Footlocker in my area said they just got a shipment in this weekend or something of that nature so Imma go cop em when I get paid (Thursday). I hope these people know what they were talking about, as I explained it was the Kobe V del sol and even broke down the color scheme haha. They said they had it.

I was going to ask at footlocker about del sols today, but dude I talk to was busy and the other dude there is clueless so I didn't even bother. My pair is already paid for so I don't need to worry too much...I'll see em when I get em from eastbay.

Saw DDs in person today too....not feelin em at all. The soles are
smokin.gif
though...
smokin.gif
enough I'd maybe grab em on a discount. On the other hand they make me almost want to look for a pair of DD IVs word to Flintgrey.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I was going to ask at footlocker about del sols today, but dude I talk to was busy and the other dude there is clueless so I didn't even bother. My pair is already paid for so I don't need to worry too much...I'll see em when I get em from eastbay.

smokin.gif
though...
smokin.gif
enough I'd maybe grab em on a discount. On the other hand they make me almost want to look for a pair of DD IVs word to Flintgrey.
What are DDs?
Sorry I'm more of a Lebron man.

smokin.gif
though...
smokin.gif
What are DDs?

Draft Days.

smokin.gif
though...
smokin.gif
What are DDs?

I shouldn't say anything!

Originally Posted by GZA73

smokin.gif
though...
smokin.gif
What are DDs?

I shouldn't say anything!
Your man Sneaky already did. Regardless I found out anyway and I'm not a Kobe hater at all lol, so don't start the animosity.

Back
Top Bottom