OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by s dubl

There's still hope people...just don't set your expectations too high.

Next year we WILL win the chip as long as Phil stays, Bosh comes to LA, we acquire an athletic PG, get rid of Shannon Brown aka hype, Fisher realizes he can't be our starting PG and Gasol stops playing the role of GaSOFT.
Oh yeah, it is only tied at 2-2 folks.  No need to panic YET.
yeah..I said next year because there will be plenty of changes over the summer, or at least there needs to be. I wish they got Bosch a few months back...Bynum is good when he's healthy and feels like playing, but we need consistency with the big men.

Hopefully Kobe wears Inlines next game...he seems to do alright in those.

It seems this year there won't be any finals and championship/5 rings cw for the kobe Vs, especially after tonight's performance... very sad...

its just one game, its not like were dwn in the series.

the thunder is probably the only team in the playoffs we cant match up well with.

IMO POP's are so-so to begin with

These were waiting for me when I got back trying to get a pair of Draft Day's. I was able to get someone to split their pack, I like these a lot better than the Draft Day's anyways 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

the thunder is probably the only team in the playoffs we cant match up well with.

last I checked it was 2 games........

sorry folks for the off topic. I'll stop now.

Where are all the EA pick ups? I want to see some clean pics of the DDs or some pics of em being worn, or some lace changes on em.....c'mon people.

Good match up or not, they had way too many good looks and no dice all game. I expect more from a seasoned team, especially simple and open jumpshots. I'm hoping this was just a "here you go" for the thunder because the Lakers are a whole lot better than this.

on another note...

im especially lovin the glossy upper on the POPs, just wish the Aways would have gotten the same treatment

Nice Astons, but I've lost some interest in them cuz they've taken so long to release.

I think the Lakers missed the boat by not upgrading their perimeter players at the trade deadline. Besides Kobe they have no other legit perimeter players....Fisher? No....Brown?....No....Farmar? No..... Sasha,Powell and Morrison.....HECK NO!

Anyways they need to retire those POPs and get on the Del Sols....SO sexy!

SC-KobeVDelSol.jpg

The Del Sols need to come out for sure! 

But ya, Fisher is like the tape on Kobe's index finger... nothin more than a hindrance... I don't mean to add more needless banter but dude really got on my nerves tonight as well as the past 15 games.

Honestly, I just think it's a bad match-up overall. Kobe's not gonna magically heal while he plays, our bench is complete trash, Odom is still missing, Fish--apart from the random three's--can't D anyone up or make a layup, and Pau's not strong enough when he gets double-teamed. I do think to that the NBA wants this series to go 7 since we got NO calls tonight. We'll advance, but it'll take awhile. Watch LeSPN trash Kobe for not being aggressive enough on Monday. Chances are we play Utah, then San Antonio. We should've taken Heinrich's 10 mill-a-year contract when we had the chance.

Back to thread-related news: was anyone here at the 24 in Costa Mesa? Played with a dude wearing POP's, one wearing Inlines, and two others wearing POP IV's.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

last I checked it was 2 games........

yeah i knw its 2 games, i was just referring to that last one.
were basically back at the starting line again

SMH at the Lakers for not makin a move for a PG before the deadline

man love kobe or not, you gotta love the way Oklahoma City looks. Durant, Westbrook, Green, and Harden...these guys are just getting started, win or lose.....

after seeing those AM's i really don't know if i want to shell out that much especially since they come in a package. can't see myself justifying yet another pair of hyperdunks...maybe two different pairs of kobe v.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom