Nice Shannon Browns 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

KeonClark7,
What kobes are those?
I Want THOSE!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I second that.. those are nice

i believe, they were the runner-ups in the ID contest for Shannon Brown back at the past dunk contest

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

KeonClark7,
What kobes are those?
I Want THOSE!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I second that.. those are nice

i believe, they were the runner-ups in the ID contest for Shannon Brown back at the past dunk contest

impossible.. those colour options are not available on parts of the shoe.

they were made for shannon brown in the dunk contest, but then they went with the ID's.

off topic...Lakers embarrassing themselves and Kobe busting another '06 vs. Kings/'07 game 7 vs. Phoenix.

i guess its not the shoes afterall...oh well. hope we can recover from this embarrasment...even maynor is giving farmar a schooling...

Kobe shoulda rested and got healthy earlier in the season...there was no need to be in 1st place. All we needed was to get to the playoffs then handle biz.

I credit all this to his hard headedness. We coulda been in much better shape right now...if Kobe would have took a month or two off to get healthy the team would have built confidence, and Kobe would be healthy right now and we'd have a cake walk to the finals.

I'm only a Kobe fan because he's a Laker...but I think he made a poor decision for the team.

Looks like the POOPs are a bad luck shoe for him
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Kobe shoulda rested and got healthy earlier in the season...there was no need to be in 1st place. All we needed was to get to the playoffs then handle biz.

I credit all this to his hard headedness. We coulda been in much better shape right now...if Kobe would have took a month or two off to get healthy the team would have built confidence, and Kobe would be healthy right now and we'd have a cake walk to the finals.

I'm only a Kobe fan because he's a Laker...but I think he made a poor decision for the team.

Looks like the POOPs are a bad luck shoe for him
eyes.gif

Same here. This Laker team is gonna be one I look back on and remember how gutless, heartless, and prideless they came out in many games. They are constantly out worked, out hustled, and out played, and this is supposed to be a veteran team. I knew going in we were not gonna win a ring because of injuries and lack of a bench, but seeing them get man handled is not something I do not like. SMDH!!!! 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

lets not be depressed, im sure we will bounce back next game. they got good rest from this game
happy.gif
seriously thou, not only kobe but all the lakers should be coming after the ball and hope that we dont get swayed to play outside ball and do a strong inside outside game. could we get a trade and get ariza back?
happy.gif
we need energy and youth! common lakers show more heart and will to win...

goin back to the POPs, if lakers would be booted out i guess POPs would be outlet bound hehe id rather pay retail for them than we getting booted out.

There's still hope people...just don't set your expectations too high.

Next year we WILL win the chip as long as Phil stays.

Originally Posted by s dubl

There's still hope people...just don't set your expectations too high.

Next year we WILL win the chip as long as Phil stays, Bosh comes to LA, we acquire an athletic PG, get rid of Shannon Brown aka hype, Fisher realizes he can't be our starting PG and Gasol stops playing the role of GaSOFT.
Oh yeah, it is only tied at 2-2 folks.  No need to panic YET.

Back
Top Bottom