OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^Only ebay as far as I know in the U.S.

^^yea, Kobe's gotta make it happen tonight, as do the rest of his team.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

great pickups daryl!

I hope kobe gets a win in the POPs tonight....

HE BETTER!!
Thanks JOHN!!
Let's start a pray group for Kobe and the Lakers..
gotta go for the kill tonight..

Go LA!!!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Did a lace switch on the Vdays. I got the laces from a Finishline, I think they look a lot better now. If only they have some purple ones to throw on the Homes
cimg3962.jpg

Nice V-Days! Lace swap looking real good.

Conor...totally agree bro! The team needs to step up as well. Kobe can't carry the team on his shoulders all the time. I'd almost like to see him sit out and rest until the finals. By the time we get there (hopefully) Kobe will prob be in a wheelchair.

VDays are very underrated. The laces are what makes some of these colorways look like crap. Quick lace change and you got some
smokin.gif
kicks.

I just got my first pair of Kobe V (Inlines for $50 at Nordstrom Rack). I already have 3 pairs of the IV (POP, USC, Breds). For those of you that have both the 4 and the 5, how is the performance of the 5 for balling as opposed to the 4. I'm going to break in my inlines tomorrow, just wanted to get some feedback before I wear them tomorrow. I love my 4s, so just wondering if the 5 are just as good or even better. Thanks for any responses.

that pair is sick KeonClark with the clear blue soles..

i'll post my little collection later on during the day.. need to cop a pair of inlines and a pair of ID's too. Canada needs NikeID!!!!!!!

^^its not hard to get help on IDs if you're in Canada or anywhere else that can't order em.
nerd.gif

Are y'all seeing Draft Days at Foot Locker and FA already? None of the stores near me, even HOH, had em yet. Wanted to cop em on EA!

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Are y'all seeing Draft Days at Foot Locker and FA already? None of the stores near me, even HOH, had em yet. Wanted to cop em on EA!
I've only seen them at FA's so far. I tried to get a pair with an EA discount, but the worker's didn't want to get in trouble. It's fine, I'll just wait till they aren't excluded from coupons later on.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

I've only seen them at FA's so far. I tried to get a pair with an EA discount, but the worker's didn't want to get in trouble. It's fine, I'll just wait till they aren't excluded from coupons later on.

Should be able to get them on EA since there was no release date on them. Exclusion says 4/17 releases. Draft days actually went on sale 4/16. smh at uninformed employees!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Adrian haha...not tryin to rub it in, just curious how it would look. I gotta admit POPs are kinda growing on me....maybe the right lace change would convince me?

Playa...IMO POPs and Aways are complete different shoes with different looks. If you like em...buy em!

Tangin....mind posting some pics if you have a chance?

G...where you @ with the DD pics?

Sorry, but I don't have pics withe the inline laces...

Tangin...good looks. You're right, they do look a lil loud with the yellow laces. I think the OGs, purple or some plain blacks are the way to go IMO.

Hugo...man, I'm feeling the same way about the DDs. Maybe its the lack of good releases right now. Maybe I'm having withdrawals from not buying kicks haha.

Yellow laces are too much, IMO. I think I'll just stick to my purple laces.

Shannonshootstoomuch.com original Dunk contest ZKVs are really hideous.. Too many colors which don't flow together at all.

Jerelle
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Maybe late, but any info on that Cali's finest shirt?
NTLA and NTLV might still have them. Price is $30 and they're loose fit.

can some1 elaborate on the fit?
im average weight and height.... 5'10 - 175lbs.
usually wear "Large" -- not too big, not too small.

is it like the HUGE jordan brand apparels or more "normal" fitting (not muscle style)

edit*, bbetter yet, if some1 has either a size "Medium, or Large" could they take measurements Length & Width?

THANKS!!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom