OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

SC-KobeVDelSol.jpg

oh for sure... 4 pairs easily.

blk laces on one pair, BL laces on the other, and i wonder how the away laces would look... but overall the laces on these, dont look that bad....

but yes, 4 pairs. ill get 6 if they're around for the next ea.

sucks that the season might be over for the lakers before they release the del sols.....smh....

Del Sol are definitely one of the best colorways imo. Can't wait.

As for last night, I couldn't even watch past half time. But, the Lakers do this. We still got them, but damn do they make it hard.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

man love kobe or not, you gotta love the way Oklahoma City looks. Durant, Westbrook, Green, and Harden...these guys are just getting started, win or lose.....

I must say... Being a Kobe/Laker die hard, I AGREE.. I was watching the game last night, and couldn't figure out which it was.. Were the Laker's just playing that terrible and tired, or was OKC getting everything to drop for them, "luck"?? No luck, that team is STOUT, they all mesh well, create endless opportunities and just getting started is right.. Props where props are due!

BTW those del sol's are indeed sick....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

DKs and Del sols are the best ones imo.

i agree with you dude. those del sols are crazy nice. and 6 pairs!!! holy smokes. how many pairs you have of DK again? show a pic of them togther please in your reply
nerd.gif
mines should come in week. finally getting the pair that started my craze for kobe V

as a Bball analyst w/o any tv air time (lol)

its very simple... certain teams have that offense, that a certain team(s) can not guard that good... doesnt mean that the lakers suck... its just the type of play that Okla has that are giving the lakers a hard time.... Lakers are #1 for a reason... Okla is in last place for a reason... Okla will not be able to win over denver if denver was #1...

and keep in mind... Okla has MORE Heart than the Lakers do, due to the situation that they're in (and the fact that the Lakers arent as hungry).... that simple

lets dead this nba talk.

Lets Talk about How stupid the Laces are or how dope the shoe is on the court for like the 25k time... lol

Originally Posted by Hugo

i agree with you dude. those del sols are crazy nice. and 6 pairs!!! holy smokes. how many pairs you have of DK again? show a pic of them togther please in your reply
nerd.gif
mines should come in week. finally getting the pair that started my craze for kobe V

had 4 but now 3.

thinking of getting another pair but... whats the point. lol

Originally Posted by Hugo

nerd.gif

had 4 but now 3.

thinking of getting another pair but... whats the point. lol
4 > 3

4513826862_e24a8704d2_b.jpg

smile.gif

s dub-Yes, it is leather on the sock liner

hot butter/Sneaky-I dropped $190 for them. I was trying to get it for $180, but the guy was shipping from overseas and I looked at the postage paper, it cost him almost $30 to ship here in CA.

Adrian-4 DK's? Ballin'
pimp.gif

Decepticon0...hmmm that makes me kinda like em more now. Still prob wont buy em tho. Nice pick up man!

nbafreak24...legit.

A member PMed me about if a certain shoe was legit or fake. I told him it was legit.

I also told him this.....You gotta remember with new shoes like Kobes they dont have time to look at the finished model for a long period of time like with Jordan retroes, so therefore the fake Kobe product is more than likely to be far off from a fake Jordan product.

Would y'all agree with this? I don't want to steer the member wrong.

Back
Top Bottom