OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Nice collection man. Just curious, do you go after any other Kobes at all other than the Vs? Always see you posting about Vs, but I can't remember the last time I saw you posting about one of the other models lol

I have a few 6s and like S said the MLK's (he knows I hate lakers color ways but those get a rare pass lol) but the 5 is my favorite shoe in general so I have more of those. I'll start on the 1/3 when I get a few more 5s

Gotcha. MLK IVs are definitely a good one to have though. They executed that colorway pretty much perfectly.

That's a lot for the Inks. I don't care if it's a 2001 shoe, it's still too much. Unless it's the Ink with the grey sole. The Preludes got sellers thinking they can sell for any price they want. Not saying you are pricing them because of the hype, I think I've seen them in your sig at $175 before the Preludes. Sellers can price them however much they want as there is no book to determine it's value. I could've rode the wave and throw my Blackout Vs on ebay for $70-$80(because they're 8/10 condition) just because it's a 5 year old shoe and hit outlets too but I sold them for $35 on CL on Sunday. Good luck to you selling for that price, especially on NT, majority know you won't. Put them on ebay if you haven't already and see if you'll even sell them for that much.

just saw some guy try to sell kobe 3s for 350. thats more than what prelude 3s are going for LOL

Last edited:
Depending on what color way they are, what's wrong with that?

laker cw. seems so high for 3s. I dont even see 4s, 5s ever go for that much besides the obvious bruce lee and big stages.

if it was before prelude pack you prob see them post it up for retail

Hmm there's a couple IIIs that'd go for $300+ even if the Prelude pack didn't drop though. In general IIIs aren't very popular, but certain colorways are extremely hard to find and thus expensive.

Weren't the only two released IIIs with Laker colors (both purple and yellow/gold) the Chinas and MVPs? Both of those could fetch up to if not over $300 whether or not the Prelude pack dropped, and I would say that also goes for the ASGs. The Chinas can for sure, and MVPs you might be able to grab for lower depending on size/condition. The GR colorways definitely shouldn't be going for $300+ though, ideally anyway.

@Jslimm 1985 could probably correct me if I'm wrong about which IIIs with Laker colors dropped. I know there were some nice PE Laker IIIs, but I can't remember any other release pairs other than the MVPs and Chinas.

Last edited:
Yeah he just recently tried to cop some China's and the seller didn't wanna let them go for like less than $800-$1k if I remember correctly

I kept striking out on the preludes so I went after one of my favorite colorways for a very good price. DS too!

DS for $150?

Woulda copped those too.  Preludes are cool and all, but it's been said millions of times, take away the resell value and limited tag and they're not that great.

I can think of several colorways that I'd rather have just based on looks alone.

DS for $150?

Woulda copped those too.  Preludes are cool and all, but it's been said millions of times, take away the resell value and limited tag and they're not that great.

I can think of several colorways that I'd rather have just based on looks alone.
that's most shoes imo.. barcelonas is another I fell that way about also

Back
Top Bottom