OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Took a pic of a friends Laker ID's today

Is this a pictures petition for ZKV iD? I have several in my locker back then but didn't order any :smh: Sign me up! :nerd:

#22, Hated these at first but they definiely grew on me. Not bad for $50

Outlets were practically giving these away... Like $28 after 30% F&F just couldn't find my size 14 then.
I think the samples w the grey or clear sole look so much better though...

Yeah those are the XDR (over seas) that have the grey sole, I was gonna grab those but would've been like $120 and def not paying that

Pop Vs are garbage IMO...

Inks with clear/milky soles released in Asia as xdr. Wish we got em like that over here.

Inks were an impulse buy hence why I have them for sale. Too much purple. The Asia had the gray sole and gave some break in the color. The pop v sample not being released was such a mistake. Samples had a Carpe diem vibe to them, instead we got the **** triangles.

That's only 45 over retail for a 5 year old shoe. Doesn't make a difference how much they were in outlets 5 years ago. Funny thing is, I'm seeing other outlet pairs bout to sell for 200 on eBay right now. It's not 2009 kiddo.

That's a lot for the Inks. I don't care if it's a 2001 shoe, it's still too much. Unless it's the Ink with the grey sole. The Preludes got sellers thinking they can sell for any price they want. Not saying you are pricing them because of the hype, I think I've seen them in your sig at $175 before the Preludes. Sellers can price them however much they want as there is no book to determine it's value. I could've rode the wave and throw my Blackout Vs on ebay for $70-$80(because they're 8/10 condition) just because it's a 5 year old shoe and hit outlets too but I sold them for $35 on CL on Sunday. Good luck to you selling for that price, especially on NT, majority know you won't. Put them on ebay if you haven't already and see if you'll even sell them for that much.

Just played in my blackouts after a two year span of not playing in V's.

These might be my favorite pair to play in ever.  Not saying they're the best, but one of my favorites.  Zoom BB Low and Adidas Supernatural Creator are the others.

The VIII's are good for what they are, and a great shoe as well.  I think I prefer the V's just a bit more, although the VIII's traction might be slightly better where I play.  Glad I have both.

Back
Top Bottom