OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Anyone remember when the 5 IDs first started there was a different option that never came back... Wasn't it where you can have a different tongue logo color from the swoosh border? I don't remember.

Yeah the swoosh border option was a nice little touch. I've never really been into making IDs, but I think I'd definitely sing a different tune if the IVs/Vs came back. I've always had a few pairs of Kobes sitting in my locker each year but just haven't been compelled to pull the trigger for whatever reason.

With the lack of Laker cws past couple years, IDs are mandatory for me.

I think with the 9s, I'll maybe pick up a black/yellow cw, inline (if there is one), maybe all stars if I can get em, and stick to IDs.

Yeah I feel ya on that. I think the IVs/Vs are the peak of what we'll ever see with the Kobe line in terms of Laker colorways, sad to say.

yeah Palmdale sucks, but its quiet...

they have the regular footlocker, finishline, and shiekh, but thats about it.

Normally I go to shiekh, or online... foot locker and finishline act like theyre doing you a favor to sell you shoes so **** em.

I dont even know what Palmdale looks like 
laugh.gif

Ive been in the San Gabriel Valley pretty much my whole life, never ventured out there lol.

in palmdale? Im not sure... its possible tho. Theres areas out here where they do a lot of filming.

yeah Palmdale sucks, but its quiet...

they have the regular footlocker, finishline, and shiekh, but thats about it.

Normally I go to shiekh, or online... foot locker and finishline act like theyre doing you a favor to sell you shoes so **** em.
I went out there for Thanksgiving and Black Friday afterwards.  Much better place to do BF than places in L.A.

Walked into Best Buy at like 8, no line, got what I wanted and left.  Target had a crazy line indoors, but I still got the things I wanted.

Then we went to the mall, whatever it is, and the main mall didn't open until midnight.  I remember seeing a bunch of people waiting outside, looked like they were shoe heads.  I think some V's were releasing or something.

Back
Top Bottom