OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

All stars are a pair id like to have but was never that interested in from the get and still not really. I wouldnt want to pay 260 for a pair thats for sure.

didnt care for them til i saw a dude randomly wear them one day a few years ago. def nice

i just like the V's a lot not because they were amazing on court but because of the solid upper, no yellowing BS

i might have got a deal on ebay just now for a DS pair, id like to buy a few pair of inlines to have done the line but these dudes asking outrageous prices :smh:

That upper got tore up a bit if you played in them too much though.

Takes a while for that to happen, but it does happen eventually. 

Shaun I'm tempting to just sweet talk you into selling me your sons pair :lol:

Ace aways are definitely a top 5 for me
:lol:

Aces are clean. Prob top 5 for me as well.

Terry... Don't forget those black with white swoosh tbs :wink:

And only pair I really kinda regret passing on (many times) is the ace homes... They were going of cheap EVERYWHERE. :smh:

Had em and sold em.

A very clean shoe that would have been great in the summer.  I only wanted to play in them though so I flipped em.

son, i remember when that dude on ebay had like 100+ pairs of each ace home and all stars for BIN $109.99 :x :smh:

foolish for nothing buying one of each, he had FSR and they were up for awhile
plus they sat at a few outlets for like 99 or 109. Went back and forth with myself whether or not to buy, in the end I passed. Of course I regret it now.

All stars are dope! I can't believe dudes didn't like em back then. I grabbed on rd, then like a month later grabbed another pair for a friend via stock locate at HOHLA for a friend using the bday coupon.

I miss the days when you could actually buy a pair without having to jump through hoops or pay insane resell prices to get what you want :frown:

Homes are such an underrated cw IMO. Didn't like em in pics, but when I went and saw em on release day, auto cop... With bday coupon of course :lol: only thing I didn't like about em was the laces... Switched mine out for some purple laces I took out of some IDs I did.

Yea I felt the same way, passed and regret it since. I got to try to find some purple laces for them. Thats prob the only thing that bothered me about the V, there were some bad lace color choices Mostly the white based pairs. They could have went colored laces with speckles, but went white with speckle and it took away from the shoe.

Most of the speckled laces were wack as hell. I changed my del sol and homes laces.

why are the white del sol's or w/e so hard to find

those were underrated

id love to have those

Ive seen the white del sols in my size a few times, for under retail as well, but I passed every time. I love the V, and dont think any of them are ugly, but theres quite a few that do nothing for me, those being one.

I'm desperate at this point.  I'll take pretty much any cw to play in if they're in great condition and in my size (and under retail?!)

I'm desperate at this point.  I'll take pretty much any cw to play in if they're in great condition and in my size (and under retail?!)

i just got DS inlines for under retail.

havent paid yet but i got em, still want more

I'm cool waiting for the retros too.

Kobe VIII's and others can easily hold me over until they release.  Plenty of good balling kicks out there.

i dont see a retro coming out but i could be wrong

if they do come out, they wont be as good as the original. performance wise.

Read in a thread recently (forgot which one), there was an interview with retro killer himself, Gentry. Said Kobe retros are coming soon.

I expect what the __'s for whatever models get retrod, and a bunch of wild *** colorways.

I hope the throw some simple ones in the mix as well.

Id love a retro sooner than later, but doubt well see a retro for a long time. They only came out 4 years ago and these arent jordans.

Id love a retro sooner than later, but doubt well see a retro for a long time. They only came out 4 years ago and these arent jordans.

exactly

plus if they retro something, wouldnt surprise me if they made em limited :rolleyes

Oh they'll come out eventually.

Not saying soon, and who knows what kind of changes they will make and what kind of colorways.

But it was one of the greatest of all time.  They'll bring it back at some point.

I really liked the soles on the Ace Homes, Aways too. Colored translucent soles generally get a big thumbs up from me

Supposed to pick up some blackouts in vvvnds condition tomorrow.  Hope the guy doesn't flake.

I want to ball the hell out in these.

Yeah as much as I love the 5s I don't want a retro any time soon. I hate it already with the preludes that they're ruining my ebay searches :lol:

Back
Top Bottom