OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

The reason they didnt have kobe 5 elites is cause they didnt need to.

These joints are already elite :pimp:

I wish I made some of the IDs that I had in my Locker when I had the chance.  
eyes.gif

Sup guys, i need a price check on these Dark Knights.

My fault if im in the wrong, pc/lc area is dead

Sz.11

Any help is appreciated

damn! I totally missed that. I'm already numb from all the wrong grammar and spelling in here that I thought he was describing a Deadstock pair or something. HAHA

my bad homie. my bad.

4 years and still kicking!
Yessir 
glasses.gif

Ball bag for tonight after work -- I want a pair of the MP 9s but I know there's no chance tomorrow morning.  Still, I felt if I'm gonna have any luck in the AM, I gotta wear Kobes tonight 
That's a nice bag...does it have straps like a backpack or its just a duffle?

I got the Nike Elite bball backpack, a little too small for me. I can barely fit all my gear in there.

I got the Nike Elite bball backpack, a little too small for me. I can barely fit all my gear in there.
Thanks -- It's just a duffle.  I've had it for a long time, maybe like 15 years lol

It's great though -- it's the right size.  Not too big, but big enough to fit a ball, gym clothes and at least one pair of ball shoes.  I can even fit a pair of lightweight trainers in there to switch into for lifting and such.  It would be nice to have a bag that would fit two pairs of ball shoes pretty easily.  If I have long pickup sessions, sometimes I like to switch it up.

Last edited:
I was finally able to find a second pair after thrashing my first. Didn't get quite the type of deal witness usually gets, but still paid what I thought was fair for my size.

Thanks to kenichi. :smokin

Last edited:

Thanks -- It's just a duffle.  I've had it for a long time, maybe like 15 years lol

It's great though -- it's the right size.  Not too big, but big enough to fit a ball, gym clothes and at least one pair of ball shoes.  I can even fit a pair of lightweight trainers in there to switch into for lifting and such.  It would be nice to have a bag that would fit two pairs of ball shoes pretty easily.  If I have long pickup sessions, sometimes I like to switch it up.
 Exactly. If i ball in a pair of shoes that i havent balled in for a while, it can get a uncomfortable.

I normally bring 2 pairs in my duffle until i switched to the back pack. 

I was finally able to find a second pair after thrashing my first. Didn't get quite the type of deal witness usually gets, but still paid what I thought was fair for my size.

Thanks to kenichi.
smokin.gif
That's my size too 
frown.gif

Congrats though
smokin.gif
 -- still on the lookout

Back
Top Bottom