OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

agree?

btw if someone has links to the review of the kobe ivs i would appreciate it thanks in advance
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

agree?

btw if someone has links to the review of the kobe ivs i would appreciate it thanks in advance
smile.gif

They dont know what they are talking about. There is no lunar foam in the Vs th\ts why the durablility is lower than it should be.

thanks man, yeah when i read i was like isnt it kobe iv was the one with the lunar foam? or maybe we are not aware that some parts of the midsole is lunar foam. nways aside from the durability i guess the others are pretty much accurate.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I need some Dark Knights ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody pm me. Even rape me in price if your in socal I need them asap.

wth ? I thought you already have a pair.

I'm really liking the homes!! They remind me of my china Kobe 3's!!! Sigh.. Now I regret beating those up playng ball.. Shouldve asked for an extra pair haha

damn people line up for basketball shoes
smh.gif
i was hopin i could walk into HOH LA at like noon and cop the BL's. guess not

Originally Posted by gberdin

damn people line up for basketball shoes
smh.gif
i was hopin i could walk into HOH LA at like noon and cop the BL's. guess not
No different than Jordans.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by never wear them

I need some Dark Knights ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody pm me. Even rape me in price if your in socal I need them asap.

wth ? I thought you already have a pair.

Why not just wait til the 20th when they will be in every footlocker at your local mall?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom