OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i also need thos USA for the world cup
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by never wear them

I need some Dark Knights ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody pm me. Even rape me in price if your in socal I need them asap.

wth ? I thought you already have a pair.

Why not just wait til the 20th when they will be in every footlocker at your local mall?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
every person that has wanted confirmation for this information have not received any. as far as i know no one has completely confirmed it. people have mention it here and there but nothing so far that makes me want to mark my calendar.

is there any indication of what stores in SoCal besides HOHLA are getting the Bruce Lee's? I really dont want to go from work to HOHLA to lineup all night tomorrow.

I need some Dark Knights ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody pm me. Even rape me in price if your in socal I need them asap.

Why not just wait til the 20th when they will be in every footlocker at your local mall?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope you're right.  DKs are the only ones that i want.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

is there any indication of what stores in SoCal besides HOHLA are getting the Bruce Lee's? I really dont want to go from work to HOHLA to lineup all night tomorrow.

I have yet to hear of any other place other than HOHLA. Just cough up the extra money to buy online if you really want them. IMO, it's not worth the overnight stay in a parking structure (while it may be raining).

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

you guys think Shannon Brown will get a special pair for the Dunk Contest?
They just did a special Nike ID contest for Shannon Brown on facebook. If you won, he'd wear your shoes, and you'd get a free pair of IDs.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

They just did a special Nike ID contest for Shannon Brown on facebook. If you won, he'd wear your shoes, and you'd get a free pair of IDs.
oh ok.. i wasn't aware of that.. who did the contest? nike?

oh ok.. i wasn't aware of that.. who did the contest? nike?
Yeah, Nikebasketball did it. They've also been doing some contests on Twitter too.

I'm gonna try and make it out there early saturday morning, it seems like most people want the Jordan Motorsports and all the ASG themed shoes so hopefully there will be some bruce lee's in my size. 

Originally Posted by retro23phan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
every person that has wanted confirmation for this information have not received any. as far as i know no one has completely confirmed it. people have mention it here and there but nothing so far that makes me want to mark my calendar.
I know at least my local footlocker has a Kobe V releasing on the 20th marked as black/blue (same SKU as the Dark Knights).  Others have confirmed this as well.  Not trying to hype a release or anything but its looking like these are officially dropping in 2 weeks
pimp.gif

Kinda Off-topic, but why am I having a hard time matching the Away's with Jeans, or even Shorts...Looks good while playing ball though, but Casually? I have a hard time.
laugh.gif

Looks like kobe sprained his ankle on these kicks again. I know theres all this talk about ankle sprains will happen if you step on a foot but im sure the shoe being low cut doesn't help much either. I never sprained my ankle on my IVs but maybe the Vs are just too low. Opinions?

^ sprained ankles are part of the game. From the looks of the replay, even if he had high top shoes, it would have still gotten caught. The instant force that is applied to the ankle at the exact moment is far greater than the rigidity of the material of any high top shoe. That's just my opinion.

Lamar stepped on his foot......I don't really see that as really a byproduct of the shoe....
but KB24 should've been resting for a long time now, he's only prone to more injuries when already injured....

So wait, there are other releases besides the BL's on Sat @ HoHLA?....
maybe there is a chance to scoop up my size.

^^^ yeah he should sit and rest a little...

the first ankle problem is when he got leg whipped, no high top would have protected him....the second Lamar did step on his foot...again no hightop would have prevented it....

Also, he, and all of the players are taped up heavily....

^I got my BLs off Vault just like you, but they're long gone though. I think they sold out in just a couple days. I wouldn't be totally shocked if it was something like just 1000 pairs for the BLs. It's definitely not sounding like too many places are getting them at least in the US anyway with only HOHs and some urban account stores confirmed. I think something like 2500 would be more realistic, but who knows. Either way, they're limited.

Eastbay is also getting the ASGs online just FYI. Don't know if they'd take phone orders the night of, but it'd be worth a try.
We will be taking phone orders for all the ASGs once the shoes are released at 12 AM EDT.

Dark Knights are NOT on FTL releases for this month....so I really see noo hope at all for DKs coming back out on the 20th to be honest... I feel they were a quickstrike & will remain that meaning they wont release again...Who ever else works at any FTL here look at this months release calendar....lets face it guys Nike did us wrong lol.....UNTIL I see an email or shipment manifest with Dark Knights on it then its Confirmed..until then DKs arent coming out..

Originally Posted by DFABIX

So wait, there are other releases besides the BL's on Sat @ HoHLA?....
maybe there is a chance to scoop up my size.

Originally Posted by abstractability

I have yet to hear of any other place other than HOHLA. Just cough up the extra money to buy online if you really want them. IMO, it's not worth the overnight stay in a parking structure (while it may be raining).

Daniel, I'm wondering the same thing man, all the people I hit up I came up dry. Nada

Adrian, what stores have them? 
I'm getting kind of upset lol, haven't got a pair locked down yet!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We will be taking phone orders for all the ASGs once the shoes are released at 12 AM EDT.
Could you please provide us the product code for the ASGs?

This is crazy, just when I'm ready to make my way into the V's, I want the Bruce Lee's the most, and they are gonna be a hassle to acquire.

Terrific!

Back
Top Bottom