OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

dam ive never copped off of eastbay on a release day, do u guys really b on hold for like an hour, mmm but still b better than being at hoh at 4am if i can the all stars i will just get the white red black with emplyoee discount

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So ASG's come out saturday right? Which means we will be calling nike/eastbay at midnite? OOOOOH boy another hour of sitting on the phone hearing the

"did you know...." hahaha
Sitting through that for an hour was
smh.gif
I felt like I was studying for a damn history exam that night.
i waited for 45 minutes and no response, so i got tired of holding it against my head and decided to lay down. i put my iphone on speaker and man i fell asleep.
mad.gif

^We were all on hold for an hour or so for the DKs on NDC's phone line during the night of the release. Having speakerphone made that night a little better though haha

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^We were all on hold for an hour or so for the DKs on NDC's phone line during the night of the release. Having speakerphone made that night a little better though haha

man i was on hold for over 90 minutes my ear was red, no speakerphone cuz its wasn't loud at all. i dont think the asg's gonna be like the dk's imo. just be ready on time.

Adrian, thanks for sharing the photos with us.

I'm not really feeling these "blackout" V's.  I always thought the best all black shoe from the Kobe line was the ZKI.

what time do they usually post up on ndc?
my buddy is helping me swoop up the asgs on swoosh.

I'M BACK!!!

I like those Blackouts! I'm going to try and get the All Stars this Sat. I love the Bruce Lee, been wearing them almost everday since I got them a couple of weeks ago.

^
makes me

frown.gif

I want a damn pair lol, that first drop and the anticipation till the 6th is killing meeeeeeeee

I want all stars too damn it.

Welcome back bro!

So where did this less than 1000 pairs of bruce lee's talk come from? If you got that off ebay from a tranandco auction its not true, he puts the same opening paragraph for all of his products (not hating at all, just making it clear)

^welcome back

Home are great but once again the laces are fugly....

Can't wait to get the blackouts...they look great!

The home is fugly. The hell is that aluminum foil upper ? Blackout look nice though. IMO black based color look best on all kobes

So where did this less than 1000 pairs of bruce lee's talk come from? If you got that off ebay from a tranandco auction its not true, he puts the same opening paragraph for all of his products (not hating at all, just making it clear)

disappointed with the Rice V...hopefully they add  dark green on Nike ID so I can make a black/green pair

Originally Posted by shaqrules

those make the inlines look even more piss poor than they already are.

naw inlines>those

they looked better in the other pic.

plus on the inlines when they get dirty it wont look noticable as when the homes get dirty. the yellow back collar is screaming "dirty me up" just like on my aways lol

Back
Top Bottom