OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

You guys think 180 shipped is good for the ASG's or should I try my luck on NDC?
I would tell the person to save that pair just in case you can't get one off of ndc. 180 is not bad at all IMO

^I'd try your luck first man. $50 over retail without even trying on RD yet is a little too much IMO. I'm sure you can probably find them for that much even after RD.

seriously if the ASGs are going to be hard to get, $180 is not BAD AT ALL. That's only $39 over retail+tax, not including the driving, parking, pain, sweat, and tears of having to find them.

yo mister friendly da new pics of the homes have little differences from the first page pic, the heel tab is yellow instead of purpe, and the sides of the tounge r silver or off white instead of purple so i mean it could b that they now have silver than off white

eek.gif
homes
pimp.gif

soo i know that all star kobes will be on ndc because the pick of them is up next to the away when u click on the aways

You guys think 180 shipped is good for the ASG's or should I try my luck on NDC?
i just recently spent 360 on two pairs of dk. im going to cry if they release again on the 20th. all i want now is the bruce lees.

Homes looking good...not sure whether to get those or the Inlines...

I guess neither will sell great so I have time to check em both out in person.

I have a feeling I'll end up copping the V-days. I like em.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

is it true they making only 1000 bl's? (saw it on ebay) maybe that guy is jus hyping his sales
im wondering the same thing. it was either that or a second pair of dark knights. i went with the dk. once i get my tax return then the bruce lees will be copped.

right now im liking the inlines more than the homes
that yellow, diff material, part doesnt look as good as it did with the aways

Yeah I told him I would wait but he is going to hold them for me...

I got the DK's off nike from waiting on the phone.  So do we know if they are going to be able to get off the phone?  I know for sure I wont get them around here because we don't get crap lol  Bruce Lee's were an easy cop for me too.  Check Vaultharlem.com  I dont know if they have any left but I got mine from there a few weeks ago

^I got my BLs off Vault just like you, but they're long gone though. I think they sold out in just a couple days. I wouldn't be totally shocked if it was something like just 1000 pairs for the BLs. It's definitely not sounding like too many places are getting them at least in the US anyway with only HOHs and some urban account stores confirmed. I think something like 2500 would be more realistic, but who knows. Either way, they're limited.

Eastbay is also getting the ASGs online just FYI. Don't know if they'd take phone orders the night of, but it'd be worth a try.

i'm a bit disappointed in the homes. picture looks better than actual. but would reserve my decision when I see more/better pics.

pearl white>>>silver. and the material on the actual pic seems like silver to me.

So ASG's come out saturday right? Which means we will be calling nike/eastbay at midnite? OOOOOH boy another hour of sitting on the phone hearing the

"did you know...." hahaha

Not feeling the homes... Rather have the inlines.......Should be pretty easy to pick up...

So ASG's come out saturday right? Which means we will be calling nike/eastbay at midnite? OOOOOH boy another hour of sitting on the phone hearing the

"did you know...." hahaha
Sitting through that for an hour was
smh.gif
I felt like I was studying for a damn history exam that night.

Back
Top Bottom