OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Just ordered 23 pairs of chaos Vs
pimp.gif

i will keep everyone updated

also when does everyone think the line at HOHLA will start forming i need them BL in my life....

uhhhh why?  You're not going to make much off of those....*Sigh* I thought people only did that in the JB

Man all this Bruce Lee talking is getting me sweating over getting a pair. Hopefully I can get one at or close to retail.

if those blue/white/grey arent duke's and are GR, i'm guessing that's this year's MPLS. I thought it was weird they didnt announce a MPLS for the V, and yet had 2 versions of the Dukes. Just my speculation.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

nystatenisland : they look exactly like the ones on pg 1 of the thread that ARE listed as Rice Aways, looks like the pair in question are the Aways Sir
The confusion lies because in the pic posted of the home & away Rice's they are completely different. So the first page is incorrect and needs to be updated. These dont say "RICE" on the back either like the others so they cant be the Rice but they do have green in them.

24lk3fl.jpg

good look mugen, i stand corrected, ty ........ maybe they r the dirty del sols :smile: j/k

??????? PLEASE .......... how hard do y'all think coppin the ASG will be the mornin of sale IN-STORE ???????????
hopefully most cats will be after the jordan release on saturday and the ASG 'MIGHT' end up bein a coll easy cop

so how hard IN STORE ??????? how difficult on NDC also ????? i imagine NDC would be quite hard

MAY ALL YOUR KOBE V DREAMS COME TRUE !

i'm stuck... 2 pairs of ASGs since my chances at Bruce Lees are slim to none...
or an ASG and a pair of Think Pink Soldier IIIs?

^^^I vaguely remember someone saying there were a few colorways inspired by various people Kobe looked up to. Bruce Lee is obviously one of them, so maybe that's another one of those "inspired" colorways? Correct me if I'm wrong.

And DFABIX, I totally agree
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

nystatenisland : they look exactly like the ones on pg 1 of the thread that ARE listed as Rice Aways, looks like the pair in question are the Aways Sir
From my understanding these are the Rice Away's via kixandthecity

11j7oza.jpg

33adhxl.jpg

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by abernja

I'll let everyone know how it goes in a few mins.
Patiently waiting.....

mad.gif
False Alarm....

I called and he said that the shoes were wht/blk/red which means they're just the Inline release.

SEE - I told you we get NOTHING special at all. Even after they made it seem like they would have them for sure.

hah its all good. even oregon doesn't get anything good
whether it's the malls, niketown, or the employee store >L

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I'll let everyone know how it goes in a few mins.
Patiently waiting.....

mad.gif
False Alarm....

I called and he said that the shoes were wht/blk/red which means they're just the Inline release.

SEE - I told you we get NOTHING special at all. Even after they made it seem like they would have them for sure.

Be happy you at least got Disney world

Wait what Jordans are coming out this weekend? Not that I care, hopefully the ASG's are easy to cop. They are coming out this weekend.....right?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Just ordered 23 pairs of chaos Vs
pimp.gif

i will keep everyone updated

also when does everyone think the line at HOHLA will start forming i need them BL in my life....

uhhhh why?  You're not going to make much off of those....*Sigh* I thought people only did that in the JB
wholesale + my profit = retail
grin.gif

^I think the midsoles must be lunar.  I don't know.  I've never had shoes with lunar before.  They seem to be more squishy than the midsoles on my other shoes.

These came in today.  I'm pretty happy with them.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom