Whats up guys here are the FTL skus

WHITE/RED/BLACK
41-05080-7-04
62-65433-9-04
62-65406-5-04
61-60039-0-04

ASG KOBE V
41-05083-1-04
62-64006-4-04... I will post pics as promised when I get home..

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Anyone surprsied that the Kobe V's didn't make the list for top selling shoes in December?  The list is on sole collector.

Well Chaos released on the 26th...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by a1iens

I need to see the BLs in person. Still on the fence whether to cop these or not.

I liked them in pics. But when I saw them on the glass display..... Felt like lifting that glass up and walking away

I was gonna get the BL today but they wanted to give me the ones on display, big scratch on the heel cup -_- pass for now

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Just ordered 23 pairs of chaos Vs
pimp.gif

i will keep everyone updated

also when does everyone think the line at HOHLA will start forming i need them BL in my life....
23 pairs? If you tryin to flip good luck this can still be had for retail. No hate do ya thang brah!
no not trying to get over retail i coped for lets just say a very very low price
wink.gif

for anyone wondering about the all stars, I called NDC and they said they will be releasing them at 12am et on fri night/sat morning and they will NOT be having the BL's

Getting mis-matched info as of late.... make this as easy as possible.... Has it been confirmed that the DK's will release on feb 20th

[ ] Yes it has been CONFIRMED
[ ] No it has not been CONFIRMED

My boy saw the ASGs in person today and told me they were an easy pass for him. Said the 3M design shows up kinda pinkish and he didn't like how they looked on his feet. I'm trying to see if I can look at them firsthand to make a decision though since almost all the colorways have looked better to me in person than by just checking the pics.

Well as far as the Bruce Lees go this weekend...

I spoke with the manager at my local mall and he says he'll know if they'll have them by 5pm today but he's 99% sure they're yellow.

Now I live in Orlando and we get NOTHING special or limited and especially at this particular mall which is straight suburban.

I'll let everyone know how it goes in a few mins.

Originally Posted by never wear them

What's your question dawg

What's the pair of Kobe V's that are next to the Chaos that KeonClark7 posted via Kenlu.net? One person said they were they Rice Away's but that is incorrect.

Anyone notice Nike change the outsole of the shoe in the commercial where the house was on fire? At first it was clear, now its purple like its supposed to be

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Getting mis-matched info as of late.... make this as easy as possible.... Has it been confirmed that the DK's will release on feb 20th

[ X ] Yes it has been CONFIRMED

yes.. and if the Bruce Lee's arent being released on NDC where else would they? they aren't a HoH exclusive are they?

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

[ X ] Yes it has been CONFIRMED

yes.. and if the Bruce Lee's arent being released on NDC where else would they? they aren't a HoH exclusive are they?
HOHs and urban accounts are the only confirmed places I've heard....

nystatenisland : they look exactly like the ones on pg 1 of the thread that ARE listed as Rice Aways, looks like the pair in question are the Aways Sir

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Anyone notice Nike change the outsole of the shoe in the commercial where the house was on fire? At first it was clear, now its purple like its supposed to be

Ya, I think the samples had a clear sole.

guys, I'm a little dense. so the DARK KNIGHT Kobe V are coming out again on 02/20? like a GR or more in a "limited" fashion, same as the initial release...

THANKS GUYS!

Back
Top Bottom