OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by gswfan88

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by gswfan88

any footlockers in the bay area getting the chaos?
nerd.gif

please lmk as well
any info?

Or you could go to NTSF. Southland might get them. I copped the Hornets and Gold Medals from there. But who knows.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by blahzee

kej9yw.jpg

how much does that equate to in US currency?
and they still have the four rings available?

If that's Japanese yen. Which it looks like, it equals 209 and some change us currency With shipping overseas you wouldn't be getting a deal on the 4 rings. You can find them for 180 shipped on the bay
That store has a nice selection.....
pimp.gif

guess I'll be picking up the chaos after all...they grew on me over the last couple of months...

Stickin to my guns..and not coppin the Chaos Kobe V's..will definitely cop the second colorway though..

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

zoom-kobe-v-ylwblk-m-1m-570x427.jpg

These will most likely be insta-copped for me, and I barely buy shoes full-price anymore. My only reservation is that they look so much better in these pics than in the stock photo. Hope the stock is just bad lighting or something, because the way the upper looks in that one is so-so.
pimp.gif

I think the Chaos Release Date has changed to 1/15? We got a pair of shoes on our shipping documents and it says 1/15, getting them in on Monday. This is atthe Footlocker in the bay, if it is, i can hook you guys up.

Damn those dark knights are dope. The other pic was cool but this picture sealed the deal for me. I hope The chaos' release this month.

Originally Posted by dangsdunks

I think the Chaos Release Date has changed to 1/15? We got a pair of shoes on our shipping documents and it says 1/15, getting them in on Monday. This is at the Footlocker in the bay, if it is, i can hook you guys up.

I hope so.. what footlocker in the bay you work with? thanks

the more I see the Bruce Lee (Game of Death), the more I'm tempted to buy..

Originally Posted by dangsdunks

I think the Chaos Release Date has changed to 1/15? We got a pair of shoes on our shipping documents and it says 1/15, getting them in on Monday. This is at the Footlocker in the bay, if it is, i can hook you guys up.

You sure they arent the Aways? They are supposed to release on January 16th.

Bruce Lees and Chaos are nasty...dark knight leaves a little to be desired as a concept, but i love the colors. very nice work on the kobe line this year....

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

by the flu games it looks like grape V's or possibly 60+ Grapes
60+. look at the name tag under the sneaker

black/blue looks nice

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

No whiteouts this year huh

u never know. tons of kobe iv colorways came out after the championship. maybe if kobe gets his fifth, they will come out with even more colorways.

I hope not. Keep it under 10 Nike please!!! Lol. We got nikeid.

more pics of the chaos' from ebay.

and the inlines.

Not exactly the BIGGEST fan of the "Chaos" but they aren't bad. I'll prob regret not getting them later on and have to pay reseller prices soI'll prob buy them just to play it safe.

I've NEVER in my life been so geeked about all the KB IV's and V's that have/will drop.

My Kobe collection just might surpass my Jordan collection by this time next year!!!

Back
Top Bottom