Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
having a lot of fun with dead space remake.

so glad because i was in a drought with video games.

I want to check it out but I’m juggling Midnight Suns/Hifi/Goldeneye and haven’t had a lot of time to game lately. I’ll prob grab it when it hits sake but excited to play it.

Respawn was working on a new single player Titanfall game but it got cancelled...

giphy.webp

because they need to focus on APEX Multiplayer which they will be doing

the game this past quarter was absolutely HORRIBLE
cje7t709ikfa1.jpg

im sure EA seen the money being down the gutter recently

they also cancelled the Mobile Apex

because they need to focus on APEX Multiplayer which they will be doing

the game this past quarter was absolutely HORRIBLE
cje7t709ikfa1.jpg

im sure EA seen the money being down the gutter recently

they also cancelled the Mobile Apex
It was a seperate working on this game. They been hiring for it for a while. Respawn has hundreds of people on Apex Legends

The people working on this game are either gonna be reassigned to positions outside of Respawn or laid off.

Working on this game had nothing to do with the state of Apex Legends

If anything, this game was sacrificed for them not to lay off people on Apex. Just like what happened at 343

1675297475928.png

Feb 7th they’re getting pulled. If it’s already listed on the Xbox One /Series store theyll remain but others will be gone for good like Daytona USA, Jet Set Radio and Orange Box. If you have a 360 you can grab them there otherwise you’ll have to get them from the old marketplace store online.

The Coalition had two other smaller projects they were working on. Both got cancelled with the layoffs that recently happened

They are back to just being 100% Gears
I wonder if they’ll conclude the story with Gears 6 and finally move onto a new IP. As much as I love Gears, it hasn’t been great since Gears 3. It doesn’t even feel like one of Xbox’s “premier” titles anymore, imo.

I’d love if we could get that rumored Fenix Collection to hold us over.

Yeah the original was dope af, I am sure the remake is better or just as good since there have been so many advances in atmospheric lighting in games. Looking forward to replaying it when it goes on sale. I wanna see some PC benchmarks...

Sure it's a pretty big upgrade from the 360. I have it on PC so I can still run it at native 4k and it actually still looks great, though I am sure they have updated the character models with more polys and the lighting now with RTX is a big upgrade as well. I am just waiting for it to go on sale for the low, probably by Christmas is not sooner but I am in at $20. Eventually it will be on game pass anyway.

We’re remaking Dead Space but not Halo 3. What has the world come to man. What is life? Is this what you guys want for yourselves? Idk man.. idk. I know its not what I want.

And no I don’t think understand video game politics. It’s crazy that video games have politics. Sometimes I used to come in here with a sliver of hope that maybe JUST MAYBE they were gonna do it. But that day never came. And I stopped waiting.

It’s funny like that. Watching Hope die.

I hope all the bad things that are happening to the games yall love stop happening cause I feel like a horrible thing happened to mine and its terrible

While I’ll welcome it, don’t think we need a Halo 3 remake. Barely played the H2 remaster on MCC as is.

Back
Top Bottom