Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Ill recheck out the campaign for 007 but no live might really just ruin it for me with quickness

I get bored easily

I take it nobody watched the direct today :lol:

I didn’t either was tied up with work. Nothing too crazy but MS also said this would be a small event and to tamper expectations.

Hifi Rush has my attention and a surprise Gamepass drop today makes it even more enticing, will definitely check it out.

I skimmed through it after work. Not impressed honestly. Forza looks good and water is wet :lol:

I think I was surprised that there wasn’t a “one last thing” or even some other unannounced stuff.

They announced and released a brand new game.

That's pretty big.

Really thought there’d be more reaction to it especially since Bethesda is publishing it. About to check it out, it looks fun and the soundtrack has some hitters on it

I hope feedback reaches the Xbox team to let them know that the format, tone, and flow of this Developer_Direct were all good, and that they keep these alive. 1-2 a year to complement a summer show would be dope.

Don't have a rating for it or anything though because I knew going in from the blog post they put out in advance that I don't care about two games (ESO, Minecraft Legends), and only kind of care about one (Forza.) I'm not about to knock the show for that, they said what would be there. Hell, I still ended up watching everything except the ESO section because of how well it was put together.

Hi-Fi Rush being here and releasing today was a cool surprise. I had seen the rumors about the name and art style and all that but it still impressed me. Solid way to start the year for Xbox content-wise.

I hope feedback reaches the Xbox team to let them know that the format, tone, and flow of this Developer_Direct were all good, and that they keep these alive. 1-2 a year to complement a summer show would be dope.

Don't have a rating for it or anything though because I knew going in from the blog post they put out in advance that I don't care about two games (ESO, Minecraft Legends), and only kind of care about one (Forza.) I'm not about to knock the show for that, they said what would be there. Hell, I still ended up watching everything except the ESO section because of how well it was put together.

Hi-Fi Rush being here and releasing today was a cool surprise. I had seen the rumors about the name and art style and all that but it still impressed me. Solid way to start the year for Xbox content-wise.

Sad thing is all I've seen is people complaining about it. After MS told us what it would be.

They announced and released a brand new game.

That's pretty big.
True. However, I didn’t say the show was wack. I said that “I” wasn’t impressed. None of those games interest me. I’ll play Forza for a bit but I’m a causal when it comes to racing games, I’ll just check it out and move on.

While I know they announced what would be at the show, I was still hopeful there would be more stuff. Nintendo always states what to expect but usually gives a few more things.

True. However, I didn’t say the show was wack. I said that “I” wasn’t impressed. None of those games interest me. I’ll play Forza for a bit but I’m a causal when it comes to racing games, I’ll just check it out and move on.

While I know they announced what would be at the show, I was still hopeful there would be more stuff. Nintendo always states what to expect but usually gives a few more things.
That is what MS did

That is what MS did
They gave one but y’all right. My expectations were just too high. Truthfully I’m just ready for Xbox to get these particular games out so we can see what else they’ve been working on. I think Redfall and Minecraft Legends were only announced last year but I feel like we been waiting on these games for a minute. I’ll play Forza and even try Redfall maybe but I won’t lie and say I’m excited for them.

I think I’m just ready to be excited and then disappointed by Gears 6 :frown:

Yeah for sure. I saw something and was reminded that Perfect Dark is a thing, Indiana Jones too. They own so many teams now, I just feel like we should start seeing some of these games by now.

Back
Top Bottom