Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

I need help again
ohwell.gif

I go to sign onto Live so I can get the rest of the update, and it isn't letting me. I've had this problem time and time again, but it always ends upworking. I am using the Wireless Network Adapter, if that matters. I've tried 'Test Connection', and it always fails. I even restored to'Factory Settings' and put in the necessary information that will lead to my connection that I use, but to no avail, it's not working.

What do I do?

I NEED HELP.

So sometimes, I get three rings... sometimes it's four.
But I turn it off than turn it back on and it works again fine.

But lately, whenever I try to play, I get to the menu of a game and it just freezes.
And it makes a beep. Idk what's wrong and I don't know what to do.
Help?

So what have you guys picked up so far? I managed to get on the Toys R US $25 off $50 purchase after over an hour of trying.. terrible job by them/paypal.

I was pondering picking up Fall out 3 off amazon for 39.99 but I was undecided till the price went back up to 56.99.

Originally Posted by irpstakid

I NEED HELP.

So sometimes, I get three rings... sometimes it's four.
But I turn it off than turn it back on and it works again fine.

But lately, whenever I try to play, I get to the menu of a game and it just freezes.
And it makes a beep. Idk what's wrong and I don't know what to do.
Help?
u have to send it to microsoft so they can fix it

I just got the email from microsoft saying they fixed the xbox
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I was so lazy i called them a month ago and didnt send my xbox till last week
laugh.gif
smh.gif
That was quick as hell 2 days to fix the RRoD

Gamestops B2G1 on used was the best deal i think. I was lucky enough to get Left 4 dead, Fallout3 and Rock Band 2 all for 100..

Gamestops B2G1 on used was the best deal i think. I was lucky enough to get Left 4 dead, Fallout3 and Rock Band 2 all for 100..

I went with Fall out 3, Call of Duty: WaW, and NBA 2K9. I wantd Left 4 Dead but its not available used online.

Here are the codes for ebgames.com :

CAG16 for 16% off
B2G1 for the Buy 2 Get 1 free

mad.gif

Now i cant beat Akuma.
Tips on beating this bastard?
ohwell.gif

Edit: nevermind.
Got him with M. Bison.
Kept hitting him with Psycho Crushers

Target has 1600 ms point cards for $15. Its unadvertised but I bought one today here in NY.. pulled the trigger on SF2THDR despite the fact that i suck at it.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I forgot how cheap Blanka, T.Hawk, And Sagat is in StreetFighter...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
It ain't the fighters that're cheap, it's how they're used.

The A.I. is beatable, but catch Sagat on a Ranked Match, and there's a good chance you're gonna lose in a cheap way.

Prince of Persia, anyone?

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

I played some very very good Zangief and E.Honda players last night. I'm still waiting for my joystick to arrive.

what joystick did you buy? im looking for a custom but the place i found won't do copyrighted art work. damn shame because prices arent that bad and theylook like being made of good quality. guess if i can't find one i'll get an EX2 or HRAP EX

here is the street fighter thread for us 360 users, been trying to maintain it, but lack of support= 10th page status lol

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/3903741#reply-3903741

the most cheesiest players i've fought against would mainly be against Vega, some Sagats, and akuma players who spam air fireballs....then teleport when iget near them....

...i mainly use bison and try to switch it up on people between flying headstomp, jumping forward knees, and scissors..

don't know if this was posted already...
Some Sony films return to Netflix-Xbox service
Posted by Greg Sandoval

* Print
* 5 comments

Apparently Netflix and Sony have solved some of their licensing issues. An unknown number of films from Sony Pictures that disappeared last week fromNetflix's streaming service for the Xbox have returned, but still no word on when the rest might be back.

Steve Swasey, a Netflix spokesman, has declined to discuss licensing deals with specific movie studios since last week, after Xbox owners complained thatNetflix' streaming service was no longer offering Sony films on the console. Swasey said some of the movies have returned but not all.

"We said earlier that titles come and go," Swasey told CNET News. "That is part of the natural ebb and flow (of these licensing deals). Sometitles are back while some are not."

Immediately after the Sony films disappeared, the blogosphere began accusing Sony, the maker of the PlayStation video game console, of trying to stick it torival Microsoft, the maker of the Xbox. What really happened was Netflix didn't have a licensing deal with Sony that covered the Xbox and several otherboxes that offer Netflix's streaming service, according to my film industry sources.

Sony films will no doubt be back on Xbox as soon as the studio and Netflix can come to terms. The big question I have is why Netflix didn't have thesedeals in place well before now?

I SUCK at street fighter
laugh.gif

I dont know what im doing wrong but im terrible... i cant get through like the first 3 characters on easy...
smh.gif

Tips?

The controller is what's making the game difficult for me...

I hear that MS has a 8way Dpad controller.....but its euro only..
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Naw its the new red ones that have come out....U can find them atbestbuy, or any other place[/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

The controller is what's making the game difficult for me...

I hear that MS has a 8way Dpad controller.....but its euro only..
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Naw its the new red ones that have come out....U can find them at bestbuy, or any other place[/color]

Oh aight...goodlookin homes
If I remember correctly, its a limited edition green one available only in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. It is not the red one. I hope I'mwrong though... I remember reading about it, its supposedly like 32 way, crazy.

Back
Top Bottom