Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Hardwood Spades
pimp.gif

GT: Tipsy McStagga

Ya'll don't want it with us in Tekken.

Btw, buy my arcade stick I designed. It's up for preorder on GameStop and Amazon.

can some one school me on the wireless network adapter
nerd.gif

cuz when i get my xbox, the tv isnt gonna be anywhere near my router and its going to be to too far to run a cable....
help?

any updates on the new live update causing crashes? My roommates xbox is getting the 4 sided ring and his live always freezes.

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

Btw, buy my arcade stick I designed. It's up for preorder on GameStop and Amazon.
No link, figures they let you design a arcade stick. But if I cannot mod it with my new fanta stick thats on the way, no sale.

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

No link, figures they let you design a arcade stick. But if I cannot mod it with my new fanta stick thats on the way, no sale.
http://www.amazon.com/Str...qid=1227648933&sr=8-4

I dont know if you post on SRK but this stick my boy designed has them goin nuts! http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=162653

Yo Mark again Im proud of you homie!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know I'm late as hell, but...

COD4 is amazing.

I picked it up last night, and beat the campaign when I woke up this morning.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Still looking for a team for Horde. Where ya at? Let's organize this +*$. This is gonna be the first game I get every achievement on (Seriously 2.0 doesn't count).

GT= bimbady
I'm down

BTW for the acheivement for the kick em when they are down, how do you do all different 11 things?

51CsxvLuibL._SS500_.jpg
41yjqtAHDeL._SS500_.jpg

pimp.gif

XBOX 360 FIGHT CLUB!!!

I just hope the 360 hardware can faithfully reproduce an arcade honest Tekken 6....I don't want to go back to the dark side just to play 1 game.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

51CsxvLuibL._SS500_.jpg
41yjqtAHDeL._SS500_.jpg

pimp.gif

XBOX 360 FIGHT CLUB!!!

I just hope the 360 hardware can faithfully reproduce an arcade honest Tekken 6....I don't want to go back to the dark side just to play 1 game.
That 1st one will be copped

Someone make a 360 Fight Club sig asap....cant wait for SF2HD tom. SFIV in feb. and Tekken 6 in fall.... its gunna be a good year
pimp.gif

Oh and to whoever wants NBA2K9 or Dead Space.... I work Target overnight as a manager if ya'll need copies lmk .. paypal only

you helped design the mad catz sticks?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
everything i've read about them has me nothing but hyped. with that said, i will bedefinitely copping the tourney one when they drop.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Oh and to whoever wants NBA2K9 or Dead Space.... I work Target overnight as a manager if ya'll need copies lmk .. paypal only
How much?
Ditto.

nerd.gif
They are gunna be 40 on black friday.... so if ya'll want ur guaranteed copies, lmk now

Sagat
smh.gif

Son had me hemmed up in the corner like 6 rounds in a row.
Had to bump it down to medium and was still getting handled.
I had to resort to throwing hadoukens the whole time.

Ima be hearing "TIGER!" all day now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Sagat
smh.gif

Son had me hemmed up in the corner like 6 rounds in a row.
Had to bump it down to medium and was still getting handled.
I had to resort to throwing hadoukens the whole time.

Ima be hearing "TIGER!" all day now
frown.gif
yeah this street fighter is based of the anniversary edition and yeah the difficulty is pretty serious. Makes you think twice when you make amistake.

[h5]http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/11/26/xbox-live-marketplace-black-friday-sale.aspx[/h5]
[h5]Xbox LIVE Marketplace Black Friday Sale[/h5]
If you live in the US, you know that the day after Thanksgiving is (for better or worse) called Black Friday. Along with many of your favorite stores, the Xbox LIVE Marketplace is also having a Black Friday sales event…and we're actually stretching it through the weekend. Starting this Friday Gold Members located in the US can save on select Marketplace Offers. Here is the complete list of items, including the discount and savings in MS Points:
[table][tr][td]Type[/td] [td]Content (click to purchase)[/td] [td]Original Price[/td] [td]Black Friday Price[/td] [td]Discount[/td] [td]Savings[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arcade[/td] [td]Rez HD[/td] [td]800[/td] [td]500[/td] [td]37.5%[/td] [td]300[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arcade[/td] [td]Arkadian Warriors[/td] [td]800[/td] [td]500[/td] [td]37.5%[/td] [td]300[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arcade[/td] [td]Assault Heroes[/td] [td]400[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]37.5%[/td] [td]150[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arcade[/td] [td]Catan[/td] [td]800[/td] [td]500[/td] [td]37.5%[/td] [td]300[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arcade[/td] [td]Brain Challenge[/td] [td]800[/td] [td]500[/td] [td]37.5%[/td] [td]300[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arcade[/td] [td]Boogie Bunnies[/td] [td]800[/td] [td]500[/td] [td]37.5%[/td] [td]300[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arcade[/td] [td]Golf: Tee It Up![/td] [td]800[/td] [td]500[/td] [td]37.5%[/td] [td]300[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PDLC[/td] [td]GH3 Metallica "Death Magnetic" Full Album[/td] [td]1440[/td] [td]1000[/td] [td]30.6%[/td] [td]440[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PDLC[/td] [td]Forza - March Car Pack[/td] [td]400[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]37.5%[/td] [td]150[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PDLC[/td] [td]Crackdown - Getting Busy Bonus Pack[/td] [td]800[/td] [td]500[/td] [td]37.5%[/td] [td]300[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PDLC[/td] [td]Rock Band All That Remains Pack 01[/td] [td]440[/td] [td]290[/td] [td]34.1%[/td] [td]150[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PDLC[/td] [td]Lips - The Remedy (Jason Mraz)[/td] [td]160[/td] [td]100[/td] [td]37.5%[/td] [td]60[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Theme[/td] [td]Gears of War 2 - Last Day[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]180[/td] [td]28.0%[/td] [td]70[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Theme[/td] [td]Sonic Unleashed[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]180[/td] [td]28.0%[/td] [td]70[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Theme[/td] [td]Castle Crashers Premium Theme[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]180[/td] [td]28.0%[/td] [td]70[/td] [/tr][/table]
The sale starts Friday morning and will run through Sunday evening. These special prices will be available for Xbox LIVE Gold Members in the US only. If you click the links above, you'll see the current prices. The new prices will be updated on Friday morning when the sale kicks in. Here is the official Xbox.com page.

Back
Top Bottom