Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Just to let u guys know, the Artic Silver repair for the RROD really works! I fixed mine yesterday and it's workingfine now. So if anyone's warranty is out and they don't wanna shell out $100 and 2 weeks of your time to get it fixed, I recommend trying to do ityourself....

Netflix streaming might not be as extensive as previously thought, however. Sony, which produces the PlayStation 3, is reportedly blocking Xbox users' access to movies produced by Sony Pictures Entertainment.
alien.gif

Hey, I am thinking about getting another xbox 360.

I have a trio of questions though.

1. Should i get the 20gb or the 60gb?

2. Where is the best place to buy it from?

3. Should i wait until after Thanksgiving?

Any help regarding those matters are appreciated. Thanks!

I'd get the 60gb. Simply because you want the ability to install games you play frequently in order to prevent damage to the cd, improve loading times, andminimize the sound. Game installations can take around 5-6GB per so the space would come in handy. Also, it allows you to download large marketplace downloadslike Xbox Originals or Arcade games. For example, GTA: San Andreas is about 2.3GB.

Dell has it on sale for 255 with this coupon: 8BM53TB8R1DXC0. This is for the 60GB premium that includes Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda.

You can try getting a better black friday deal but that Dell price is impressive.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nov. 26....nuff said...

SF Pinball?!? NICE.
...uhh i believe you're missing the big picture here bro...lol
Oh I'm fully aware of the SSF2THD that shortly awaits us, I was unaware however of a SF Pinball game....and loving SF as much as Ido...I'll take it in any form possible.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Question about installing a game to your HD. Say I borrow GOW2 from a friend and I install it, will his CD still work if I do that?
yeah, but both of you still need the disc in the system to play the game.

yeah the basic only benefit is to have the xbox not run its cd drive which makes it quieter
grin.gif
you say that like its a bad thing.

i love it.

made a HUGE difference.

My room doesnt get that HOT anymore since i installed the game...

btw, level 25 1st prestige on Call of duty World at War...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Any deals on 360 games for black friday? Looking to pick up some new games.

Walmart is having Madden 09 and NCAA 09 for $30. Target is having COD W@W for $49 and NBA 2k9 for $39.

Dont forget Deadspace for $30 at Target

I cant read the details under the R6V2 offer, do you know what they are?

I wish someone would just dissolve treyarch, weak %!# call of duty: waw. So tired of spawing in front of 3 enemies, or just watching as 2 dudes camp out tankspawn areas. You think treyarch would have learned by now, infinity ward puts no vehicles in there game and it out sells your versions every time. Thankgoodness for gears, street fighter, and left4dead.

I told everyone to skip this CoD, only get the ones that are made by IW.

BTW, I need a GOOD team for Horde. Let's assemble 4 people and get this thing done.
Almost got all the acheivements.

GT= bimbady

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

I told everyone to skip this CoD, only get the ones that are made by IW.

BTW, I need a GOOD team for Horde. Let's assemble 4 people and get this thing done.
Almost got all the acheivements.

GT= bimbady
I was going to skip it but it was practically free so. The only thing I like are the campaign modes. Got that Gold God Challenge yesterday.

I hate when people quit in Gears of War 2, i swear i can never get past wave 20 on Horde because atleast 2 people quit everytime

you wouldnt have to worry about vehicles on cod:waw if you stepped your game up and played hardcore search and destroy.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

you wouldnt have to worry about vehicles on cod:waw if you stepped your game up and played hardcore search and destroy.
I prefer hardcore TDM. I don't like dodging rife grenades at the beginning of every match.

ehh, you just gotta chill for the first 15 seconds then your good to go....
laugh.gif
you were a beast on cod4 star...

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

ehh, you just gotta chill for the first 15 seconds then your good to go....
laugh.gif
you were a beast on cod4 star...
I still kill people on this, its just that when I get on a good streak here comes 4 dudes in tanks thinking they are the best. But on a map likehanger, castle, makin or airfield I will hurt anyone with a good bolt action unscoped, or the g3 of this game gewer silenced.

Back
Top Bottom