Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

I picked up Left 4 Dead today but I won't be able to play 'til tomorrow night. Damn Physics exam tomorrow. :smh

looks like tomorrow afternoon for me...lol

and yea sf NT tourny is going down, i'll make a post closer to the release next week...

and i saw those CoD toys at TrU....they are ok....nothing to go bonkers about

Anyone get MK vs DC. It is probably one of the best fighting games I've ever played. Hit me up with your thoughts on it. P.S Joker is whack but deathstroke and shang Tsung are the $$+%

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Anyone get MK vs DC. It is probably one of the best fighting games I've ever played. Hit me up with your thoughts on it. P.S Joker is whack but death stroke and shang Tsung are the $$+%

I'm glad someone else here enjoyed it, seemed like everyone was blind hating cause of the weak fatality videos posted.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nov. 26....nuff said...

copy_of_sc1.jpg

SF Pinball?!? NICE.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

We gotta get some SFTHD tournaments poppin as soon as it drops.

You already know!!

pimp.gif

If I gotta buy an arcade stick..then dammit so be it..

but I'ma see if I can get a modded PS controller...
nerd.gif
tired.gif
at me contemplating buying a $150.00 arcade stick

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by jae oh en

lucky for yall, ill be buying all the upcoming street fighters for ps3.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

is that nes coo tho jon?

and whats NT playing gears or cod? i still dont have my live up yet, but i only picked up gears so far
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by freshhh

laugh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

is that nes coo tho jon?
at first it wasn't working, but i took it apart and cleaned it up a bit. it worked til i put it back together, then it stopped working againfor some reason
laugh.gif
so had to leave it like this in order for it to work. it's cool though, i really appreciate the hook up. ill have to figure out a wayto keep it working while it's put together. thanks again.
3034695962_edaaa736f5_o.jpg

^i know. i really don't want to. but that damn 360 controller. just can't do it.

buy a stick like what im gonna do
frown.gif
i'd buy that hori one that's out right now, but it looks kinda small : \

L4D is crazy fun. Something about being a Tank and straight smashing everyone is so satisfying.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freshhh

laugh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

is that nes coo tho jon?
at first it wasn't working, but i took it apart and cleaned it up a bit. it worked til i put it back together, then it stopped working again for some reason
laugh.gif
so had to leave it like this in order for it to work. it's cool though, i really appreciate the hook up. ill have to figure out a way to keep it working while it's put together. thanks again.
dont even trip, i wasnt gonna do anythin with it anyways.

laugh.gif
but damn. my fault, i tested it a couple times before i moved and itwas fine.

^i know. i really don't want to. but that damn 360 controller. just can't do it.

buy a stick like what im gonna do
frown.gif
i'd buy that hori one that's out right now, but it looks kinda small : \
i tried out that hori at a local frye's playing VF5...really light so it fits in your lap good, and has a really good feel to it, can'tjustify paying that type of money on "accessories" for a system though....we've seen what happened in the past, and it doesn't seem thatthey'll ever go on sale

After a week of Call of Duty 5 and Gears of War 2.......and just 2 hours with Left 4 Dead.....L4D > COD5 and GOW.

This is Game of the year. Period. I don't see anything else competing with it. I love COD5 but I have no desire to play it anymore since I got L4D.It's THAT good.

Question about installing a game to your HD. Say I borrow GOW2 from a friend and I install it, will his CD still work if I do that?

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Question about installing a game to your HD. Say I borrow GOW2 from a friend and I install it, will his CD still work if I do that?
yeah, but both of you still need the disc in the system to play the game.

yeah the basic only benefit is to have the xbox not run its cd drive which makes it quieter
grin.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

yeah the basic only benefit is to have the xbox not run its cd drive which makes it quieter
grin.gif
0f1268341238ffae1a7c926d3bfd7b1aeb7c52e8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom