Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/12/03/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-announced/[/h2]
[h2]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 announced[/h2]
Posted Dec 3rd 2008 8:45PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

That's right kiddos, Activision's hugely successful Call of Duty franchise is spawning another sequel limb with today's semi-official announcement that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is in development and set for release Fall 2009.

The announcement comes from a Microsoft sponsored Massive Inc. upfront where publishers showcase and talk about upcoming products to lineup advertisers prior to release. Activision didn't have any specifics to announce regarding the title, other than the fact that we'll be receiving a second helping of Modern Warfare late next year.

Anyone beyond excited for more CoD, especially a sequel to CoD4 which is arguably the best of the franchise?

Uh oh.

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/mgst/?ref=kjp_jp
nextmetalgear.jpg

Originally Posted by piczon1983

^ is this confirmed?
First it was Resident Evil, then Final Fantasy, and Tekken 6, and now possibly MGS. It isn't officially confirmed, but this is definitely nota bad sign.

need an honest opinion

i have star wars force unleased still brand new

i WANT to go a store and exchange it before it's "value" goes down, and i can only get less store credit

....is there anything i should be hyped to get or wait for? this will most likely be at walmart

i can also just get store credit....so are there any good games on the horizon to look forward to?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

need an honest opinion

i have star wars force unleased still brand new

i WANT to go a store and exchange it before it's "value" goes down, and i can only get less store credit

....is there anything i should be hyped to get or wait for? this will most likely be at walmart

i can also just get store credit....so are there any good games on the horizon to look forward to?
If you're not going to play it at all, return it for store credit and wait to see if anything catches your eye. There are some solid games outnow though...

Fallout 3 (If you liked Oblivion or other RPGs)
Left 4 Dead (Although I'd wait for a price drop because the campaign is rather short)
Fable II

Here's the next couple of months for releases...
[table][tr][td]December 16, 2008[/td] [td]Rise of the Argonauts[/td] [td]Codemasters[/td] [td]Action
RPG[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 12, 2009[/td] [td]Stoked[/td] [td]Destineer[/td] [td]Racing
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 13, 2009[/td] [td]Lord of the Rings: Conquest, The[/td] [td]Electronic Arts[/td] [td]Action
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 19, 2009[/td] [td]50 Cent: Blood on the Sand[/td] [td]THQ[/td] [td]Action
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 20, 2009[/td] [td]PDC World Championship Darts 2008[/td] [td]O-Games[/td] [td]Sports
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 21, 2009[/td] [td]Skate 2[/td] [td]Electronic Arts[/td] [td]Sports
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 26, 2009[/td] [td]MLB Front Office Manager[/td] [td]2K Sports[/td] [td]Sports
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 27, 2009[/td] [td]Afro Samurai[/td] [td]Namco Bandai[/td] [td]Action
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 27, 2009[/td] [td]Race Pro[/td] [td]Atari[/td] [td]Racing
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 30, 2009[/td] [td]PopCap Arcade Vol. 2[/td] [td]PopCap Games[/td] [td]Puzzle
Compilation[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 2009[/td] [td]Alpha Protocol[/td] [td]SEGA[/td] [td]Action
RPG[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 2009[/td] [td]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box[/td] [td]Electronic Arts[/td] [td]Racing
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 2009[/td] [td]Godfather II, The[/td] [td]Electronic Arts[/td] [td]Action
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 2009[/td] [td]Halo Wars[/td] [td]Microsoft[/td] [td]Strategy
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 2009[/td] [td]Halo Wars (Limited Edition)[/td] [td]Microsoft[/td] [td]Strategy
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 2009[/td] [td]Indianapolis 500 Evolution[/td] [td]Destineer[/td] [td]Racing
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 2009[/td] [td]Prison Break: The Videogame[/td] [td]Brash Entertainment[/td] [td]Action
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 9, 2009[/td] [td]Red Faction: Guerrilla[/td] [td]THQ[/td] [td]Shooter
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 9, 2009[/td] [td]Red Faction: Guerrilla (Collector's Edition)[/td] [td]THQ[/td] [td]Shooter
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 10, 2009[/td] [td]Bionic Commando[/td] [td]Capcom[/td] [td]Action
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 10, 2009[/td] [td]F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin[/td] [td]Warner Bros. Interactive[/td] [td]Shooter
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 10, 2009[/td] [td]Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection[/td] [td]SEGA[/td] [td]Action
Compilation[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 10, 2009[/td] [td]X-Blades[/td] [td]SouthPeak Games[/td] [td]Action
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 17, 2009[/td] [td]Brave: A Warrior's Tale[/td] [td]SouthPeak Games[/td] [td]Action
Adventure[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 17, 2009[/td] [td]Sacred 2: Fallen Angel[/td] [td]cdv Software Entertainment[/td] [td]RPG
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 17, 2009[/td] [td]Street Fighter IV[/td] [td]Capcom[/td] [td]Fighting
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 17, 2009[/td] [td]Street Fighter IV (Collector's Edition)[/td] [td]Capcom[/td] [td]Fighting
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Street Fighter IV will be nice... But it's won't be here until 2-17.

BTW, I know there are a lot of Bay heads here...
tim-lincecum-mo-cap-session-20081203024547013-000.jpg

This cover is pretty sweet
pimp.gif

Hopefully the game is too
eyes.gif

Heads up to all. It looks like "The Officers Club" on COD: World at War is open to everyone. My brother-in-law stayed home from school and hasbeen playing almost all day. Oh and we never bought the Collectors Edition.

EDIT: He is still playing in there but he is not getting Double XP anymore. He leveled up alot though today. Sheesh I did not even get a chance to level upoh welll.

argh, just updated my xbox to this xbox experience crap, too much crap going on...i like the OG menu tab system they had ...
sick.gif

Amazon.com and Toysrus.com have "The Orange Box" for 14.99

Gamefly has Pre-played Unreal Tournament 3 for 12.99 with free shipping.

Amazon.com has Banjo Kazooie: Nuts/Bolts for 25.99

Originally Posted by i3allistic

argh, just updated my xbox to this xbox experience crap, too much crap going on...i like the OG menu tab system they had ...
sick.gif
you'll get use to it then you'll realize its that piff
pimp.gif

SSF2THDR heads, you guys that play Ranked Matches...

Have you come across this kid that always selects M.Bison and does Psycho Crushers to win?

I think his GT is o ntruder o or something.

Resident Evil 5 Demo for US
Download the 5 files here
Extract the files and burn the content folder as a data disc
make sure the uncheck the multi-session box in your burning software

Load the disc into the 360 and Go to your demos and play
not my vid.

Anyone else notice that ever since the Original XBOX launched the Western Game Industry > Eastern/Japanese Game Industry. We got them beat in almost everygenre now, even RPGS, which they used to dominate with. Microsoft actually changed a lot of things by coming into the market. Hopefully now they can have acomeback.

Back
Top Bottom