Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by th1nk

pimp.gif
49ers
pimp.gif
Giants
pimp.gif
Lakers

frown.gif
  Warriors
fixed for you
The Warriors played the Lakers. What the hell did you want to happen?
30t6p3b.gif

its not rocket science Captain Slow...

No easy task tomorrow. Cliff Lee back on the mound and the Rangers will be aggressive with Tim back on the mound.

I look forward to a well played game tomorrow night.

No easy task tomorrow. Cliff Lee back on the mound and the Rangers will be aggressive with Tim back on the mound.

I look forward to a well played game tomorrow night.

what the hell has happened to the rangers?

this series isn't over yet imo. regardless if lincecum is pitching, beating cliff lee twice is going to be tough. cj wilson and colby lewis have pitched decent this playoffs and you never wanna give a team hope.

the rangers just gotta worry about winning tomorrow and getting this back to san francisco.

still props to the giants, they've been getting the job done and doing what they need to do.

what the hell has happened to the rangers?

this series isn't over yet imo. regardless if lincecum is pitching, beating cliff lee twice is going to be tough. cj wilson and colby lewis have pitched decent this playoffs and you never wanna give a team hope.

the rangers just gotta worry about winning tomorrow and getting this back to san francisco.

still props to the giants, they've been getting the job done and doing what they need to do.

Pressure's all on the Rangers for game 5, it's gonna be tough, but it would be a great time for the Giants to go in for the kill, but I don't see Lee losing again. It would be nice, but I'm not expecting it.

Pressure's all on the Rangers for game 5, it's gonna be tough, but it would be a great time for the Giants to go in for the kill, but I don't see Lee losing again. It would be nice, but I'm not expecting it.

Back
Top Bottom