Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by hotshots24

my heart.... too many memories of 2002, but THIS is a different team, an actual TEAM.

My dude. you need to update your sig. Belinellis has already played in Toronto and is now in New Orleans.

my heart.... too many memories of 2002, but THIS is a different team, an actual TEAM.

My dude. you need to update your sig. Belinellis has already played in Toronto and is now in New Orleans.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
, half of that team aint even on there anymore

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

laugh.gif

Half?!?  There are 3 guys on that sig that are still on the team.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

laugh.gif

Half?!?  There are 3 guys on that sig that are still on the team.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bumgarner was just filthy 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
and Huff and Posey finally get some HR's. Nice win for the Giants. Texas caught some bad breaks, but couldn't really power anything and when they did it was a little short.

Bumgarner was just filthy 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
and Huff and Posey finally get some HR's. Nice win for the Giants. Texas caught some bad breaks, but couldn't really power anything and when they did it was a little short.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Nah i'll pass, im sure you will though when you lose the series and Cliff Lee walks in the off-season
laugh.gif
Does watching this make you feel better about what happened a week ago?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Nah i'll pass, im sure you will though when you lose the series and Cliff Lee walks in the off-season
laugh.gif
Does watching this make you feel better about what happened a week ago?

Back
Top Bottom