Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

[h3]ARLINGTON, TEXAS[/h3]
They are the team of Mays and McCovey and Bonds. But Sunday night, as the 2010 Giants moved within one victory of the franchise’s first World Series title in San Francisco, manager Bruce Bochy started:
[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]
[/font]
• First baseman Travis Ishikawa for the first time since Aug. 14.

• Right fielder Nate Schierholtz for the first time since Sept. 15.

• Aubrey Huff at designated hitter for the first time all season.

Only Huff played a major role, hitting a two-run homer to spark a 4-0 victory in Game 4 of the World Series. But this is why I love the Giants. They are greater than the sum of their parts, a collection that defies every computer program, the very definition of team

http://msn.foxsports.com/...-a-team-right-now-103110

It didnt take long
laugh.gif

If it happens to go 7, you go with a seemingly gassed Sanchez or do you put Bumgarner out there on short rest?

If it happens to go 7, you go with a seemingly gassed Sanchez or do you put Bumgarner out there on short rest?

Originally Posted by Proshares

lay it on the rookie...

I'm still convinced i fell into a deep sleep in August and never woke up, this whole thing is just a dream....

lay it on the rookie...

I'm still convinced i fell into a deep sleep in August and never woke up, this whole thing is just a dream....

^ You mean a gassed Bumgarner. I'd go with Sanchez but on any sign of trouble I'd pull him. Lets not forget game #162

^ You mean a gassed Bumgarner. I'd go with Sanchez but on any sign of trouble I'd pull him. Lets not forget game #162

laugh.gif
 Buster Olney just said that verbatim...

laugh.gif

I would guess Bochy would throw Sanchez out there. With the first sign of trouble, he warms up Bumgarner and throw him in there, similar to the way he handled the game against the Phillies.

I would guess Bochy would throw Sanchez out there. With the first sign of trouble, he warms up Bumgarner and throw him in there, similar to the way he handled the game against the Phillies.

You gotta go Sanchez and just have Bumgarner ready...

Bringing back a 21 year old in Game 7 on 3 days rest off 8 innings of work? Probably a bad idea...

Maybe that's just me feeling really good about the Rangers' chances in Game 7 with Sanchez, though.
laugh.gif

You gotta go Sanchez and just have Bumgarner ready...

Bringing back a 21 year old in Game 7 on 3 days rest off 8 innings of work? Probably a bad idea...

Maybe that's just me feeling really good about the Rangers' chances in Game 7 with Sanchez, though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif

That's why I asked it in here, I wanted to see what the Giants fans thought instead of him.

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif

That's why I asked it in here, I wanted to see what the Giants fans thought instead of him.

Back
Top Bottom