Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

As frustrating as the offense has been this season its kinda funny to me now to look back and think how the Giants are probably the only team in the MLB that can make every single pitcher look like a Cy Young candidate
laugh.gif

As frustrating as the offense has been this season its kinda funny to me now to look back and think how the Giants are probably the only team in the MLB that can make every single pitcher look like a Cy Young candidate
laugh.gif

I would say 2nd toughest division, nothing to balk at though.

I wonder what Ron's thought process will be if Texas loses Game 3. Does he take the risk that Charlie didn't have to take last year and bring out Cliff for Game 4.

I would say 2nd toughest division, nothing to balk at though.

I wonder what Ron's thought process will be if Texas loses Game 3. Does he take the risk that Charlie didn't have to take last year and bring out Cliff for Game 4.

Ron has already said Cliff might have to pitch game 4......and Lee already said he doesnt want to. Lost a lot of respect for Lee when I heard him say that. Its the +%*%*%! World Series. Cant worry about your health at this point.

Ron has already said Cliff might have to pitch game 4......and Lee already said he doesnt want to. Lost a lot of respect for Lee when I heard him say that. Its the +%*%*%! World Series. Cant worry about your health at this point.

Originally Posted by dland24

Link to Lee saying that?

Barbieri asked Ron Washington and he was saying he never aware Lee said that. I know Lee has never done it before, but not do it in the World Series when your team needs you the most...

Link to Lee saying that?

Barbieri asked Ron Washington and he was saying he never aware Lee said that. I know Lee has never done it before, but not do it in the World Series when your team needs you the most...

Wait, what? He said that?

Wait, what? He said that?

Yea, I'd definitely need a link to that. He's never been asked to pitch on short rest before so I really doubt he'd say no if they're down 3-0. Doesn't seem like that type.

Yea, I'd definitely need a link to that. He's never been asked to pitch on short rest before so I really doubt he'd say no if they're down 3-0. Doesn't seem like that type.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Link to Lee saying that?

Heard it on the MLB channel.  Maybe I should have said "Lost a lot of respect for Lee when I HEARD HE said that."  I cant find a direct link of him saying it though.  Heres an interesting article.
http://msn.foxsports.com/...iff-Lee-in-Game-4-102810

Link to Lee saying that?

Heard it on the MLB channel.  Maybe I should have said "Lost a lot of respect for Lee when I HEARD HE said that."  I cant find a direct link of him saying it though.  Heres an interesting article.
http://msn.foxsports.com/...iff-Lee-in-Game-4-102810

Originally Posted by RaWeX05
Co-sign. This man knows what he's talking about.

laugh.gif

I was just saying it's funny that people are shocked on how well the Giants' pitching staff is perfoming and that this can never be matched again. We've been seeing it for the past two years and we know that they are that good. Now that everyone is watching, they are like
eek.gif
and this is their only shot. Yes, we have got a ton of breaks, but if our pitching wasn't so good, then those breaks would not matter.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05
Co-sign. This man knows what he's talking about.

laugh.gif

I was just saying it's funny that people are shocked on how well the Giants' pitching staff is perfoming and that this can never be matched again. We've been seeing it for the past two years and we know that they are that good. Now that everyone is watching, they are like
eek.gif
and this is their only shot. Yes, we have got a ton of breaks, but if our pitching wasn't so good, then those breaks would not matter.

Back
Top Bottom