Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

lollll it was a freaking race war.
Cliffnotes on the mayhem:
white girl vs latina girl. black girls try to break it up. some random white girl comes and just throws a wild punch at a black girl. white girls back her up. black girls jump white girls. latinas watch. latina vs white girl starts up again. latino DUDE goes hulk status and karate chops/shoves white girls. white boy tries to save white girl. latino dudes beats up white boy. then cops come.

at least the fine white girls got away.

correct me if i'm wrong tho.

white girl vs latina girl. black girls try to break it up. some random white girl comes and just throws a wild punch at a black girl. white girls back her up. black girls jump white girls. latinas watch. latina vs white girl starts up again. latino DUDE goes hulk status and karate chops/shoves white girls. white boy tries to save white girl. latino dudes beats up white boy. then cops come.

Originally Posted by dland24

I can definitely see the resemblance between Matt Cain and Kane.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've also noticed this for a while. So much so that I started to refer to him as The Big Orange Machine.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Down here we call those dudes Samoans/Tongans, they were not Latino.

(Not tougher than the AL East and there DEFINITELY isnt any kind of elite pitching from the Dodgers or 4 of 5 of the Rockies starters)

laugh.gif
, get the @%+@ outta here with that nonsense.

Kershaw 1-1, 1.55 ERA, .176BAA vs. the Giants
Billingsley 2-1, 0.74 ERA, .160 BAA vs. the Giants

The Giants had a putrid offense all year, their bats got hot at the right time.  Actually, let's just say they actually found their damn bats in the first place.  The way they are hitting on offense in the playoffs is insane.  Then again, there is always that one team that just gets hot at the right time.  They got a HR and 4 rbi's from Edgar Renteria....Edgar %%+*#*# Renteria.  Giant fans don't even like this guy.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Down here we call those dudes Samoans/Tongans, they were not Latino.

(Not tougher than the AL East and there DEFINITELY isnt any kind of elite pitching from the Dodgers or 4 of 5 of the Rockies starters)

laugh.gif

The Giants had a putrid offense all year, their bats got hot at the right time.  Actually, let's just say they actually found their damn bats in the first place.  The way they are hitting on offense in the playoffs is insane.  Then again, there is always that one team that just gets hot at the right time.  They got a HR and 4 rbi's from Edgar Renteria....Edgar %%+*#*# Renteria.  Giant fans don't even like this guy.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn everytime i attend a game we win...im lovin it!
laugh.gif

but yea no celebration from me until that final out if it ever happens.. We have been here before... until we win it all...i wont get my hopes up

and im sick of these ##% holes saying if only the home field advantage wasnt decided in the all star game.....what the !#%+? the giants still had the better record so they would have got the home field anyways...

Under the old system the team with the better record didn't always have home field advantage. The AL and NL alternated years in having home field. The AL had the even years and the NL had the odd years.

laugh.gif

but yea no celebration from me until that final out if it ever happens.. We have been here before... until we win it all...i wont get my hopes up

and im sick of these ##% holes saying if only the home field advantage wasnt decided in the all star game.....what the !#%+? the giants still had the better record so they would have got the home field anyways...

Under the old system the team with the better record didn't always have home field advantage. The AL and NL alternated years in having home field. The AL had the even years and the NL had the odd years.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

laugh.gif

Really? Did not know that. 

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

laugh.gif

Really? Did not know that. 

The Giants had a putrid offense all year, their bats got hot at the right time. Actually, let's just say they actually found their damn bats in the first place. The way they are hitting on offense in the playoffs is insane. Then again, there is always that one team that just gets hot at the right time. They got a HR and 4 rbi's from Edgar Renteria....Edgar %%+*#*# Renteria. Giant fans don't even like this guy.

Their pitching has this unmatched confidence right now, its giving the offense confidence as well and gives them an opportunity for all those clutch hits.

There is no way the Giants could mimic this run again, this is pretty amazing. Just try to win it and don't look back.

The Giants had a putrid offense all year, their bats got hot at the right time. Actually, let's just say they actually found their damn bats in the first place. The way they are hitting on offense in the playoffs is insane. Then again, there is always that one team that just gets hot at the right time. They got a HR and 4 rbi's from Edgar Renteria....Edgar %%+*#*# Renteria. Giant fans don't even like this guy.

Their pitching has this unmatched confidence right now, its giving the offense confidence as well and gives them an opportunity for all those clutch hits.

There is no way the Giants could mimic this run again, this is pretty amazing. Just try to win it and don't look back.

chris82790 wrote:

Can't believe a fight broke out at the McDonalds across from AT&T
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

nice win giants. too bad the giant fans dont know how the act. need to change the title to fight between GIANT fans. i dont see any Ranger fans there.

chris82790 wrote:

Can't believe a fight broke out at the McDonalds across from AT&T
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

nice win giants. too bad the giant fans dont know how the act. need to change the title to fight between GIANT fans. i dont see any Ranger fans there.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

The Giants offense was trash all year.  I dont disagree with you.  Two times this year our pitchers threw a one hitter and we LOST.  Yes, those are some very nice pitching stats from your two boys.  But those statistics are more of a reflection of our hitters than your pitching.  Are Kershaw and Billingsley good pitchers?  Yeah, of course they are good.  But you know damn well they are not elite pitchers.  Which is all I was saying in the first place.  Come on IM.  You know that what I mean.  

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

The Giants offense was trash all year.  I dont disagree with you.  Two times this year our pitchers threw a one hitter and we LOST.  Yes, those are some very nice pitching stats from your two boys.  But those statistics are more of a reflection of our hitters than your pitching.  Are Kershaw and Billingsley good pitchers?  Yeah, of course they are good.  But you know damn well they are not elite pitchers.  Which is all I was saying in the first place.  Come on IM.  You know that what I mean.  

Back
Top Bottom