Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Came back home from the game. I wasn't able to get inside the free viewing area, but just being outside was worth it. Atmosphere was like no other.

rbh0yg.jpg

Came back home from the game. I wasn't able to get inside the free viewing area, but just being outside was worth it. Atmosphere was like no other.

rbh0yg.jpg

ESPN, MLB NETWORK, FOX, TBS, and everyone else NEVER gave the Giants credit. Everytime we beat someone...the question is "Whats wrong with the Braves, what's wrong with the Phillies, What's wrong with the Rangers?" Nothing is wrong with them...they are just playing the freaking Giants (A team that is simply just BETTER).

ESPN, MLB NETWORK, FOX, TBS, and everyone else NEVER gave the Giants credit. Everytime we beat someone...the question is "Whats wrong with the Braves, what's wrong with the Phillies, What's wrong with the Rangers?" Nothing is wrong with them...they are just playing the freaking Giants (A team that is simply just BETTER).

John Smoltz just said on the Dan Patrick show that he would bet his next months paycheck on Cliff Lee's next start.
laugh.gif
Im not saying I completely disagree with him....but a months paycheck? A little extreme no?

John Smoltz just said on the Dan Patrick show that he would bet his next months paycheck on Cliff Lee's next start.
laugh.gif
Im not saying I completely disagree with him....but a months paycheck? A little extreme no?

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

It is sad how all these analysts be literally riding whomever the Giants play. Remember what they said about Tim Hudson, Derek Lowe, Roy Halladay, Cole Hamels, Roy Oswalt, and then Cliff Lee.

People don't realize that we were in the TOUGHEST divsion this year facing ELITE pitching all year from Dodgers, Padres, and Rockies. We can handle ours...we simply JUST DONT get enough credit for our complete Team Effort

laugh.gif

It is sad how all these analysts be literally riding whomever the Giants play. Remember what they said about Tim Hudson, Derek Lowe, Roy Halladay, Cole Hamels, Roy Oswalt, and then Cliff Lee.

People don't realize that we were in the TOUGHEST divsion this year facing ELITE pitching all year from Dodgers, Padres, and Rockies. We can handle ours...we simply JUST DONT get enough credit for our complete Team Effort

damn everytime i attend a game we win...im lovin it!
laugh.gif

but yea no celebration from me until that final out if it ever happens.. We have been here before... until we win it all...i wont get my hopes up

and im sick of these $$* holes saying if only the home field advantage wasnt decided in the all star game.....what the *%@%? the giants still had the better record so they would have got the home field anyways...

damn everytime i attend a game we win...im lovin it!
laugh.gif

but yea no celebration from me until that final out if it ever happens.. We have been here before... until we win it all...i wont get my hopes up

and im sick of these $$* holes saying if only the home field advantage wasnt decided in the all star game.....what the *%@%? the giants still had the better record so they would have got the home field anyways...

Originally Posted by jordan723

laugh.gif

Well, I think you are exaggerating a little, but I like your thought process.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 (Not tougher than the AL East and there DEFINITELY isnt any kind of elite pitching from the Dodgers or 4 of 5 of the Rockies starters)

Originally Posted by jordan723

laugh.gif

Well, I think you are exaggerating a little, but I like your thought process.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 (Not tougher than the AL East and there DEFINITELY isnt any kind of elite pitching from the Dodgers or 4 of 5 of the Rockies starters)

Back
Top Bottom