Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Not sure if these have been posted yet. Good stuff SF
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

rBknh.jpg

37212_492648817501_348156187501_6981558_175253_n.jpg

Those are great! Lol.

Lets go Giants!
Hurry up and put the Rangers out of their misery and end it this weekend so i can concentrate on handicapping the Breeders Cup 

Lets go Giants!
Hurry up and put the Rangers out of their misery and end it this weekend so i can concentrate on handicapping the Breeders Cup 

Rangers won't go down with out a fight. They win two out of the three home games. Go Rangers!

Rangers won't go down with out a fight. They win two out of the three home games. Go Rangers!

Makes sense. We'll see how he does with his at bats. If he has disciplined plate appearances he's probably going to remain as the DH

Makes sense. We'll see how he does with his at bats. If he has disciplined plate appearances he's probably going to remain as the DH

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

i got a feeling texas is winning this game today

ofcourse sanchez is pitching lol his control and composure was horrible last game

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

i got a feeling texas is winning this game today

ofcourse sanchez is pitching lol his control and composure was horrible last game

Big game here, dont have too much faith in Sanchez tho, if the giants win this one, it will be the bullpen again

Big game here, dont have too much faith in Sanchez tho, if the giants win this one, it will be the bullpen again

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]C. Lewis Tex
6893.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]13-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]12-13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.07[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]205[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]196[/td] [/tr][tr][td]96[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.23[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.19[/td][/tr][/table]
Giants Starting Lineup
CF Torres
2B F Sanchez
1B Huff
C Posey
LF Burrell
RF Ross
3B Uribe
DH Sandoval
SS Renteria

Rangers Starting Lineup
SS Andrus
3B Young
CF Hamilton
DH Guerrero
LF Cruz
2B Kinsler
RF Francoeur
C Molina
1B Moreland

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]C. Lewis Tex
6893.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]13-9[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]12-13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.07[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]205[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]196[/td] [/tr][tr][td]96[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.23[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.19[/td][/tr][/table]
Giants Starting Lineup
CF Torres
2B F Sanchez
1B Huff
C Posey
LF Burrell
RF Ross
3B Uribe
DH Sandoval
SS Renteria

Rangers Starting Lineup
SS Andrus