Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

My work printed 10k special news section dedicated to the Champs for the parade tomorrow. Cop your San Jose Mercury News at the nearest news. stand.

My work printed 10k special news section dedicated to the Champs for the parade tomorrow. Cop your San Jose Mercury News at the nearest news. stand.

I'll be at the parade tomorrow, before jetting off to work
Saw Timmy in the wharf today. He stayed in his car, and sent his boy to go get In N Out
pimp.gif

Word is the giants are partying at the Tipsy Pig tonite in the marina. Don't say I didnt tell you guys.

Saw Timmy in the wharf today. He stayed in his car, and sent his boy to go get In N Out
pimp.gif

Word is the giants are partying at the Tipsy Pig tonite in the marina. Don't say I didnt tell you guys.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

pimp.gif

dont brian wilson and barry zito stay near there in the reg season? cant wait for tomorrow

Originally Posted by EZLN1

pimp.gif

dont brian wilson and barry zito stay near there in the reg season? cant wait for tomorrow

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by What up

Bros, wear your NT shirts so I can spot ya'll.
what if you dont have a NT shirt? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

See you guys at the parade.
pimp.gif

I think I'll try to be in the city at around 8 grab something to eat then head over.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by What up

Bros, wear your NT shirts so I can spot ya'll.
what if you dont have a NT shirt? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

See you guys at the parade.
pimp.gif

I think I'll try to be in the city at around 8 grab something to eat then head over.

Picked up a world series t-shirt at champs to avoid long lines at the dugout stores. Still looking to get more stuff though.

Picked up a world series t-shirt at champs to avoid long lines at the dugout stores. Still looking to get more stuff though.

Originally Posted by chris82790

i think i'm going to have to resort to this....but i really, REALLY want a World Series Champion pin for my hat...smh at these lines

i think i'm going to have to resort to this....but i really, REALLY want a World Series Champion pin for my hat...smh at these lines

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

just wait till like friday/weekend

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

just wait till like friday/weekend

76131_170352316324422_100000489635373_534603_2697623_n.jpg

I was in the Marina so when I saw the inside scoop that the Giants would be at the Tipsy Pig I had to swing by.  Unforunately they weren't there and I couldn't stay long.  However the talent in that place was phenomenal.  I honestly didn't know which breezy to look at.  People were saying Wilson was at the donut shop on Chestnut and Steiner though.

76131_170352316324422_100000489635373_534603_2697623_n.jpg

I was in the Marina so when I saw the inside scoop that the Giants would be at the Tipsy Pig I had to swing by.  Unforunately they weren't there and I couldn't stay long.  However the talent in that place was phenomenal.  I honestly didn't know which breezy to look at.  People were saying Wilson was at the donut shop on Chestnut and Steiner though.

oh yea Pablo Sandoval was at Tanforan mall today from what some of the store workers there told me, and apperently i just missed Jonathan Sanchez walking to his apartment b AT&T park as i was walking to my car
laugh.gif

oh yea Pablo Sandoval was at Tanforan mall today from what some of the store workers there told me, and apperently i just missed Jonathan Sanchez walking to his apartment b AT&T park as i was walking to my car
laugh.gif

What time are you guys planing on getting there?
Any good place to eat around Civic Center?

What time are you guys planing on getting there?
Any good place to eat around Civic Center?

Back
Top Bottom