Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by aj650

the newspapers everywhere are selling out fast its crazy
Picked up the last SF Chronicle at the convenient store down the street from my house at 6:45 this morning.  Dude working there told me he was getting more later, so I gave him my number to text me when they came.  He did......and I got 3 more.

I still cant believe this.  Its so surreal right now. 
pimp.gif

Picked up the last SF Chronicle at the convenient store down the street from my house at 6:45 this morning.  Dude working there told me he was getting more later, so I gave him my number to text me when they came.  He did......and I got 3 more.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

pimp.gif

I slept in till 12:00 pm and my brother picked up a newspaper for me after going to 3 different spots.
laugh.gif
r2iwko.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

pimp.gif

I slept in till 12:00 pm and my brother picked up a newspaper for me after going to 3 different spots.
laugh.gif
r2iwko.gif

i'm so disappointed my squad lost, but am not mad that we lost to such a great team that seemed to be hitting on all cylinders. i had so much fun this year watching and attending a couple of the games. congratz to the giants and their fans, great win.

i'm so disappointed my squad lost, but am not mad that we lost to such a great team that seemed to be hitting on all cylinders. i had so much fun this year watching and attending a couple of the games. congratz to the giants and their fans, great win.

ill be at the parade tomarro
pimp.gif
i need a world series shirt in black asap cant find them anywhere and the dugouts are cray packed

ill be at the parade tomarro
pimp.gif
i need a world series shirt in black asap cant find them anywhere and the dugouts are cray packed

Back
Top Bottom