Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Who's going to parade? I'll be there
pimp.gif

Will be there without a doubt. 
pimp.gif
im gonna be there just asked my coworker to trade days off with me so i can go.

Congrats to the Giants, I never saw this world series coming.  I'm glad it wasn't the same old yankees-phillies again.

Congrats to the Giants, I never saw this world series coming.  I'm glad it wasn't the same old yankees-phillies again.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

just got home, i know its early but, man downtown was %%#$##% nuts!! watched the game @ pedro's next to petes....it was crazzzzyyyyyy my phone is soaked from all the beers, shirt is wet, im all sticky, downtown is crazy as i was leaving...i wish i couldve stay out more but i have work in the morning. MINI NT SUMMIT for the parade ha ha ha
Pedro's!!!!!!!

That
ay7bix.gif
was packed and going CRAZY when Buster caught that final strike. People started spraying beer everywhere!
laugh.gif
r2iwko.gif

The streets of San Francisco was nuts last night! We were having so much fun down there.

Congrats to all my true Giants fans! This moment feels so surreal right now. It hasn't sunk in yet. I mean damn... WORLD SERIES CHAMPS! Crazy! My teams have never won anything EVER! I've invested so much into this team (like I do for the Warriors) and it feels soooooooo damn good! I cried tears of joy.

I'm going to subscribe to SI and get my commemorative DVD and individually number plaque. Whoo!

And oh, I will definitely be there at the parade on Wednesday. What up, I want to take you up on that offer for that free shot.
laugh.gif

(Damn, looks like a dland post with the caps lock
laugh.gif
. Just playing, bro! World Series Champs!)

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

just got home, i know its early but, man downtown was %%#$##% nuts!! watched the game @ pedro's next to petes....it was crazzzzyyyyyy my phone is soaked from all the beers, shirt is wet, im all sticky, downtown is crazy as i was leaving...i wish i couldve stay out more but i have work in the morning. MINI NT SUMMIT for the parade ha ha ha
Pedro's!!!!!!!

That
ay7bix.gif
was packed and going CRAZY when Buster caught that final strike. People started spraying beer everywhere!
laugh.gif
r2iwko.gif

The streets of San Francisco was nuts last night! We were having so much fun down there.

Congrats to all my true Giants fans! This moment feels so surreal right now. It hasn't sunk in yet. I mean damn... WORLD SERIES CHAMPS! Crazy! My teams have never won anything EVER! I've invested so much into this team (like I do for the Warriors) and it feels soooooooo damn good! I cried tears of joy.

I'm going to subscribe to SI and get my commemorative DVD and individually number plaque. Whoo!

And oh, I will definitely be there at the parade on Wednesday. What up, I want to take you up on that offer for that free shot.
laugh.gif

(Damn, looks like a dland post with the caps lock
laugh.gif
. Just playing, bro! World Series Champs!)

Back
Top Bottom