Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Guile theme goes with everything....

Anybody know a better video hosting site?
pimp.gif

Youtube?

one of the most amazing experiences throughout all of this was my dad calling me telling me how happy he was that he could see this before he dies 
pimp.gif

one of the most amazing experiences throughout all of this was my dad calling me telling me how happy he was that he could see this before he dies 
pimp.gif

I got home at like 5am from partying in the City last night...All the bars were crazy packed..people running in the street..crowds of people yelling chants, setting off cherry bombs..some girl got him by a car on lombard and the car just sped off..it was crazy..

I got home at like 5am from partying in the City last night...All the bars were crazy packed..people running in the street..crowds of people yelling chants, setting off cherry bombs..some girl got him by a car on lombard and the car just sped off..it was crazy..

Was around mission last night ! It was crazy, people climbing up firetrucks, burning mattreses.

It was coo, it all feels like a dream.

Was around mission last night ! It was crazy, people climbing up firetrucks, burning mattreses.

This series was all about the Giants wanting to win the rings.
While the Rangers would have liked to win the rings.
Didnt know they still made pitchers like that.
Giants pitchers made our hitters look like Div 1-AA freshman.
Dudes looked dumbfounded at times.
Enjoy your World Series Championship SF Giants nation!

This series was all about the Giants wanting to win the rings.
While the Rangers would have liked to win the rings.
Didnt know they still made pitchers like that.
Giants pitchers made our hitters look like Div 1-AA freshman.
Dudes looked dumbfounded at times.
Enjoy your World Series Championship SF Giants nation!

Maaaan I wish I had a parade to go to this year. Ya'll Giants fans, die hard or not, better hit that parade up and make the most of it! You never know when it'll come around again.

Maaaan I wish I had a parade to go to this year. Ya'll Giants fans, die hard or not, better hit that parade up and make the most of it! You never know when it'll come around again.

Damn my building in SF is going to have a great view of the parade but I'm not flying home till late tomorrow

Damn my building in SF is going to have a great view of the parade but I'm not flying home till late tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom