Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 "Smells like Prop 19"

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The City was crazy today!!!! Civic Center Bart shutdown Fml
Civic Center BART wasn't shut down... at least when we were going home. One entrance was closed, but they told people to use the other entrance. Are you talking about in the morning when people were going there?

It was crazy packed today. My brother and I left our house at 5:00am and got to Civic Center at around 5:30ish. Except for a few ******ed people in my area, it was it great. My feet are killing me and my legs hurt. I should have brought a camping chair.
laugh.gif

Civic Center BART wasn't shut down... at least when we were going home. One entrance was closed, but they told people to use the other entrance. Are you talking about in the morning when people were going there?

It was crazy packed today. My brother and I left our house at 5:00am and got to Civic Center at around 5:30ish. Except for a few ******ed people in my area, it was it great. My feet are killing me and my legs hurt. I should have brought a camping chair.
laugh.gif

Went to the parade and Market was crazy....... People hanging off trees, stoplights, bus stops and someone climbing on top of the Virgin store sign.

I was at Ellis and Market near the Apple store and I've never been in that atmosphere in my life.

I didn't go to Civic Center, but my friend took a pic of this guy and his sign.

72470_1600882936453_1067455993_1713600_4228592_n.jpg

Went to the parade and Market was crazy....... People hanging off trees, stoplights, bus stops and someone climbing on top of the Virgin store sign.

I was at Ellis and Market near the Apple store and I've never been in that atmosphere in my life.

I didn't go to Civic Center, but my friend took a pic of this guy and his sign.

72470_1600882936453_1067455993_1713600_4228592_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif

after the parade I went to went the station and they told us that it was closed for an hour. My legs are killing me too

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif

after the parade I went to went the station and they told us that it was closed for an hour. My legs are killing me too

I got to Civic center a little after 7 positions the lawn chair on a mound to the left of civic center
pimp.gif

I got to Civic center a little after 7 positions the lawn chair on a mound to the left of civic center
pimp.gif

Parade was crazy. Wish I watched on the streets instead of waiting at the civic center cause my back and legs are killin me. Was a good time tho and BART was crazy packed...

Parade was crazy. Wish I watched on the streets instead of waiting at the civic center cause my back and legs are killin me. Was a good time tho and BART was crazy packed...

This parade was bananas, one of the best experiences of my life

i was at the corner of Montgomery and Market if any of you NTers were around that area

This parade was bananas, one of the best experiences of my life

i was at the corner of Montgomery and Market if any of you NTers were around that area

Back
Top Bottom