Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Legs

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Hips

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Face

Votes: 65 67.7%

• Total voters
I kinda get what you're saying and nothing is wrong with having aspirations - so long as the effort is there.

Aspiration admits that In order for something to be gained, something of equal value must be given. Laws of alchemy and such.

Greed is another story altogether, it's one of the seven deadly sins for a reason.

Between men and women, hypergamy is in a woman's DNA not a man's, also for a reason.

The level of delusion that exists in the world of women would never find a home amongst men.

At some point men must come to realize their limitations through trial and error (or proof), so that they may properly assess their value amongst the group.

Even male animals surrender to this fact.

Women have no such burden.

Ever watch mating season on the Animal channel?

What are the females doing when those males are out there killing each other for the right to mate?

Humans are animals.

No different.

Even as kids boys run races to see who is fastest or wrestle / fight to see who is strongest.

At some point it would behoove us as men to know our limitations, invest in getting smarter, stronger, richer, faster, etc. or meet an early demise by over estimating our abilities.

Like Tyson said..."Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth".

Aspiration is one thing - Greed is something else.

Get too greedy and its not long before the Universe responds.

In the Summa Theologiae, Medieval theologian Thomas Aquinas said Greed: "it is a sin directly against one's neighbor, since one man cannot over-abound in external riches, without another man lacking them... it is a sin against God, just as all mortal sins, inasmuch as man contemns things eternal for the sake of temporal things."
I feel you about being greedy, like DMX rapped : stop being greedy ^^

Or even in Scarface I think there is a quote like "never underestimate adversary's appetite", something like that I think, not sure...
Maybe greedy wasn't the best term, because I did think about greedy, but not against someone, just about myself, like fasting if I translate well.
I don't believe in God, but I do believe in fasting and in abstinence as long as it is a choice, it could have a lot of virtues

EDIT : Translated by Google, the quote of the french version of Scarface, I don't know if it's the same as OG :

"Rule number 1: never underestimate the greed of the opponent."

" Hara hachi bun me (腹 八分 目, literally “the 80% belly rule”), is a Japanese principle that tells people to moderate the amount of food eaten for health reasons. It mainly consists of eating only until you feel 80% full. "

I feel this, you got to stay hungry, it could be a motor

Usually a very attractive face goes hand in hand with a decent body anyway.
I'm not sure, morphology depends also of origins, nothing racist (like all racists say :lol:) but I could find some Asian women very beautiful as faces are concerned, but not as body is concerned, they're too thin in general for me

EDIT : Except Japanese models in Metal Gear series lol

mgs2_57_944.jpg

davinelulinvega davinelulinvega

You date any black girls in Russia?
I don't think so, but as I live in France, that's okay :lol:
Jus sad we haven't Latinas because Black and Latinas are totally my style, it still depends of body structure though

I think even if we always talk about races, same races but different countries, same color but different geography, physics can vary a lot

I'm more Japanese>other Asian women
Colombiana>Mexican women
West Indies or Black/White Mixed> African women
East Europe> other White women
Portugese> French women

Portugese might be considered as Latinas, don't know, even if it's not South America, can't tell

Last edited:
I don't think so, but as I live in France, that's okay :lol:
Jus sad we haven't Latinas because Black and Latinas are totally my style, it still depends of body structure though

I think even if we always talk about races, same races but different countries, same color but different geography, physics can vary a lot

Portugese might be considered as Latinas, don't know, even if it's not South America, can't tell

Paris is a Global city man, they have everything. I met some latinas in Paris. They have latinas in Madrid too.

I agree with the second part, body physique has a lot to do with genetics/ethnicity.

In the U.S., Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, etc... are all white. Latino/Latina is for the people from Spanish, French and Portuguese speaking countries in the Americas.

Paris is a Global city man, they have everything. I met some latinas in Paris. They have latinas in Madrid too.

I agree with the second part, body physique has a lot to do with genetics/ethnicity.

In the U.S., Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, etc... are all white. Latino/Latina is for the people from Spanish, French and Portuguese speaking countries in the Americas.
I mean you can obviously meet any ethnicity in France but you got predominant ones

And Paris isn't representative, in cities like NY, London I guess you'll find every ethnicity too

The most you cross here in regular conditions are mostly Whites, Blacks, Maghrebians, Jews, Asians, Mixed. Then you could add Indians for example. But you don't often meet Latinos in here, I'm not talking about Paris but near to Paris.

Like for Comorians : The most of them live in Marseille, in the South of France and a lot of Maghrebians in the South because with boats you can go to Maghreb

And even about Africans : the country from where they are depends a lot of were they went because of colonization, maybe religion, culture

And you got countries you rarely heard about like Eritrea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom