Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Legs

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Hips

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Face

Votes: 65 67.7%

• Total voters
You going the wrong way fam. :lol: But hey, you made it this far. I guess as long as it not just pics and beasting, we’re good.

First new title would have been

APPRECIATION THREAD VOL IN A RESPECTFUL WAY

And I was mixed about changing the title but as it seemed to die and as folks said they haven't had this type of threads for years, I was like :

Challenge accepted :lol:

First new title would have been

APPRECIATION THREAD VOL IN A RESPECTFUL WAY

And I was mixed about changing the title but as it seemed to die and as folks said they haven't had this type of threads for years, I was like :

Challenge accepted :lol:
In the US, in the year of our lord 2021, there is no way to respectfully admire pictures of scantily clad or even fully clothed women if you’re talking about their body.

People, what would be a good title for this thread according to you in order to not get it deleted

My intentions were pure, I'm innocent :lol:

BISPHENOL A'S DANGERS : THE OFFICIAL THREAD

tenor.gif

The title of this thread is not only insulting to women, but insulting to anyone who is looking for a true discussion on women, by women, and then how they feel. Here you have objectification, misogyny, and a moronic attempt to hide what is nothing but a thread about the female form.

As much as I love women, respect women? I pray for one to kick the OP deep in his butt behind something like this.

The title of this thread is not only insulting to women, but insulting to anyone who is looking for a true discussion on women, by women, and then how they feel. Here you have objectification, misogyny, and a moronic attempt to hide what is nothing but a thread about the female form.

As much as I love women, respect women? I pray for one to kick the OP deep in his butt behind something like this.
Well originally didn’t this thread start out what you look at first in a woman? Not many are going to say “her soul” lol.. Not everybody is in it for love.. but with the new title this has yeah maybe it should change.

Back
Top Bottom