Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Legs

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Hips

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Face

Votes: 65 67.7%

• Total voters
Is there such a thing as too much *** or am I the only one?

There was a time when I felt like the bigger the better but now my tastes have changed.

Sorta like wanting to put dubs on everything to appreciating the ride of stock rims / thicker tires.

Pros and cons.

On that note, as for the "what I look at first", I apply the "whole person concept".

She might not have the best "this" but her "that" can balance it out.

As an *** man - she gotta have something back there, but gone are the days where I need to "see it from the front".

Proportional is where its at for me.
I call this an iPhone girl. This year, right now, it’s the best thing but It gets a lot worse over time. Gotta trade that in before the wheels start falling off. Then you’d be left with a clunker

Well me personally, when I say feet I’m referencing the entire foot. Which means toes, heel, sole, ankle as well if you want to throw that in.

I’ve seen crusty heels before when women wear flats and that can easily be a no for me. Not saying they need to always have freshly done toenails but keep up with the overall feet.

Dry crusty heels is a huge deal breaker, it means she doesn't really pay attention to the little details.

Dry crusty heels is a huge deal breaker, it means she doesn't really pay attention to the little details.
exactly. I’ll say women are more laxed on feet and nails when it comes to us. I remember I was out the country with a few of my boys and one of them had a dam black toenail. That ish creeped me out but yo was still getting women out there with no problem

Why is the gorgeous girl given jacked feet in your example? What if her feet are decent? Since it is opposing your decent girl / gorgeous feet.

So a better question would be

Gorgeous/Decent Feet

vs.

Decent/Gorgeous Feet

Which one do you select?

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately actually), it’s a lil more dynamic than that. To satisfy the question posed, I can very well take the decent girl/gorgeous feet over the gorgeous girl. BUT the disparity between gorgeous feet and decent feet may not be as a big of a disparity between the gorgeous girl vs the decent girl. I’ll take a 6 with 10 feet over a 9 with 4 feet if that makes sense.

6 feet under what ?
c75c5b294941a4385c47210ed1bf035fe0dd7ab8.jpeg

Feet seems a science here, I'm kind of lost

6/10 everything else....10/10 feet
Vs
9/10 everything else....4/10 feet
I'll take the 9/10 without hesitation, feet are not in front of you all the day, and when women got ugly feet, they already know it, so they hide it - I suppose -

All you gotta do is take her to the nail salon one day and your problem is solved.

Ain no quick fix for a busted face.

:lol: Yea, that is why I don't get.

Having sub-par feet is something that CAN be improved in time. It isn't a terminal disease.

That is why I said these Feet dudes HAVE to be joking.

What she look like in the morning tho? 💯

if she wake up and put on a whole new face.....

BRUH!!!!

This has happened to me more than once.

My dumb *** decided to invest in satin pillow cases.

Just KNEW I was doing it. Couldn't tell me nothin.

Finally got the chance when shorty hit me up late night after the club with that WYD energy.

Woke up the next morning and didn't even recognize her.

Her eyebrows, eye lashes, lips, cheek bones, and smooth blemish free skin was still attached to my brand new and now completely ruined Katt WIlliams Pimpin Pimpin signature edition satin pillow cases.

I was stuck laying next to Frodo Baggins asking me where we were going for brunch.

It was at this very moment that I remembered my supervisor asked me to work a weekend shift...she followed me out and I ended up driving halfway to work on a Saturday for nothing.

Still to this day I refuse to buy another pair of satin pillow cases - damn near using my old t-shirts for pillow cases when they come over these days.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Present, post: 34131573, member: 217471"]

It was at this very moment that I remembered my supervisor asked me to work a weekend shift...she followed me out and I ended up driving halfway to work on a Saturday for nothing.

[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:

BRUH!!!!

Finally got the chance when shorty hit me up late night after the club with that WYD energy.

Her eyebrows, eye lashes, lips, cheek bones, and smooth blemish free skin was still attached to my brand new and now completely ruined Katt WIlliams Pimpin Pimpin signature edition satin pillow cases.

I was stuck laying next to Frodo Baggins asking me where we were going for brunch.

Still to this day I refuse to buy another pair of satin pillow cases - damn near using my old t-shirts for pillow cases when they come over these days.

exactly. I’ll say women are more laxed on feet and nails when it comes to us. I remember I was out the country with a few of my boys and one of them had a dam black toenail. That ish creeped me out but yo was still getting women out there with no problem
One of the things that show me the difference in men and women. Men are like "eww their feet" when women are more accepting and will take care of ours. Def had dry *** feet and had exes just chuckle and lotion them up and give a little pedicure. Copped that baby foot though so it doesn't look like snowshoes anymore.

BRUH!!!!

Still rock satin pillowcases, never had a chick that was od like this.

Back
Top Bottom