Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Legs

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Hips

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Face

Votes: 65 67.7%

• Total voters
Dog it’s the glasses too when she looking real cute with the mask glasses combo and then both come off :lol:
baby.jpg

sca.jpg

There's this foreign language rapper chick, very hippy, had a video with gold teeth whose name I forget but been trying to remember. I liked her shape. Don't even remember the language, damn.

Since this is NT and we know the extremes happen often, I'll say it can be a dealbreaker if she doesn't keep up with them at all.

What do you mean by keep up with them?

Is simply trimming them without paintings enough for her not to get dismissed? Or do they need to be exquisite?

I am legit asking.

You can hide feet
But you can't hide face too long

:emoji_alien:

And if a woman got ugly feet she would try to hide them to the maximum

What do you mean by keep up with them?

Is simply trimming them without paintings enough for her not to get dismissed? Or do they need to be exquisite?

I am legit asking.
Well me personally, when I say feet I’m referencing the entire foot. Which means toes, heel, sole, ankle as well if you want to throw that in.

I’ve seen crusty heels before when women wear flats and that can easily be a no for me. Not saying they need to always have freshly done toenails but keep up with the overall feet.

Not even. If a girl has everything I desire physically and her feet are jacked, it’s a no go. If a girl is decent, but has gorgeous feet... I’ll take her over the first example I just gave.

Why is the gorgeous girl given jacked feet in your example? What if her feet are decent? Since it is opposing your decent girl / gorgeous feet.

So a better question would be

Gorgeous/Decent Feet

vs.

Decent/Gorgeous Feet

Which one do you select?

Back
Top Bottom