• Face

Votes: 65 67.7%

• Total voters
2474D32A-D5B3-42F0-A463-DAEB7A3DF3FA.png
6E3FD20F-5C4D-4C58-BA57-784C1AED6DCB.png
C58A1101-BFFF-47E5-8CD6-918D545EE7C4.png
0583CB40-72BD-42D5-BF8C-58280C14F4D6.png

Nothing against handicapped, but creepy post anyway :lol:

EDIT : And I'm glad women don't care about our feet because mines turn a fetichist into a virtuous person :rofl:

Y’all posting women y’all don’t even have the balls to go up and speak to. :lol:

So I take it everyone in here been with dimes - that posted? :lol:
Dreams not forbidden yet :rofl:
And it works like this for everything in life, if it doesn't, a lot of people would kill themselves.
If you stay focus only on reality, and don't dream about anything, sneakers, food, women, anything, it's a sad life.
You need something that gives you energy to confront the world.
To each its own. But if you never dream about anything you can't have, I don't think your life is so great lol
We need to dream about things we can have and about things we would never have, it helps.

EDIT : It's like sports, religion, anything. We need to be interested in something. Even alcoholics or drug addicts would understand this.

Dreams not forbidden yet :rofl:
And it works like this for everything in life, if it doesn't, a lot of people would kill themselves.
If you stay focus only on reality, and don't dream about anything, sneakers, food, women, anything, it's a sad life.
You need something that gives you energy to confront the world.
To each its own. But if you never dream about anything you can't have, I don't think your life is so great lol
We need to dream about things we can have and about things we would never have, it helps.

That's one way to look at it. At the same time always reaching for something better you'll never be satisfied with what you got.

That's one way to look at it. At the same time always reaching for something better you'll never be satisfied with what you got.
The target isn't to be satisfied but to stay greedy / to stay in life, not for the target by itself but for the journey.
We could obviously be satisfied with what we have. And then what ? Life over, game over ? No, we need to go till our natural death doing some stuff, no matter what.
We need to busy our brain while it is still working.

EDIT : Keep pushing
It's like collectibles, no one need to do collectibles, but this is a passion, and without any passion life is boring as hell, did anyone already try to talk with someone who hadn't any passion ?
I tried, and I didn't understand how nothing in life could interest him. If he was clearly depressive, why not, but he wasn't. So he was just already dead.

The target isn't to be satisfied but to stay greedy / to stay in life, not for the target by itself but for the journey.
We could obviously be satisfied with what we have. And then what ? Life over, game over ? No, we need to go till our natural death doing some stuff, no matter what.

Different strokes for different folks. You don't think the constant comparison to others is what keeps people from being happy with themselves? I'm not saying you should settle for a woman you don't find attractive I would never cosign that.

BUT you have to be realistic.

Last edited:
Different strokes for different folks. You don't think the constant comparison to others is what keeps people from being happy with themselves?
It could, but don't get me wrong, when we have a girlfriend that's cool, and no necessary need to keep watching random pics of women on the Internet, but when we haven't, it can help to stay motivated to have some courage to talk to some women, it could be inspiring.
The thing is, each one has his reality, some could be jealous, wanting to destroy you for what you have, and others could be glad for you and using you as an example.
When I see someone succeed in his life, I'm happy for him, and it can also helps me to succeed to.
An I'm not about comparisons with others but with myself. Only opponent is ourself. Do we want to have the minimum and be okay with that, or do we need to purchase something, even knowing we would never got it, just to have an objective to stimulate ourself ?

Some need to be stimulated. I'm already nonchalant, if I forget to dream, I'ld be bored too.
And another thing is, by admiring things or here women we won't have, it permits us to elevate the level of expectations and not to pick up the first woman interested by us.
That's one good point like aging : when you're young women can play with you as you're stimulated by a lot of them, but when you get older, you're not longer that mad dog, so you become more exigeant, and you gain by this a certain power.

Like in TAN I think people talked about trying to get the lower price, it's the same. You always need the best. Challenge.

EDIT : As this wasn't long enough here we are with this edit, and don't we forget that women we will love won't be models, but we will love them, so let's satisfy our eyes while they're not yet in our lives :lol:

EDIT : Keep pushing
It's like collectibles, no one need to do collectibles, but this is a passion, and without any passion life is boring as hell, did anyone already try to talk with someone who hadn't any passion ?
I tried, and I didn't understand how nothing in life could interest him. If he was clearly depressive, why not, but he wasn't. So he was just already dead.

I kinda get what you're saying and nothing is wrong with having aspirations - so long as the effort is there.

Aspiration admits that In order for something to be gained, something of equal value must be given. Laws of alchemy and such.

Greed is another story altogether, it's one of the seven deadly sins for a reason.

Between men and women, hypergamy is in a woman's DNA not a man's, also for a reason.

The level of delusion that exists in the world of women would never find a home amongst men.

At some point men must come to realize their limitations through trial and error (or proof), so that they may properly assess their value amongst the group.

Even male animals surrender to this fact.

Women have no such burden.

Ever watch mating season on the Animal channel?

What are the females doing when those males are out there killing each other for the right to mate?

Humans are animals.

No different.

Even as kids boys run races to see who is fastest or wrestle / fight to see who is strongest.

At some point it would behoove us as men to know our limitations, invest in getting smarter, stronger, richer, faster, etc. or meet an early demise by over estimating our abilities.

Like Tyson said..."Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth".

Aspiration is one thing - Greed is something else.

Get too greedy and its not long before the Universe responds.

In the Summa Theologiae, Medieval theologian Thomas Aquinas said Greed: "it is a sin directly against one's neighbor, since one man cannot over-abound in external riches, without another man lacking them... it is a sin against God, just as all mortal sins, inasmuch as man contemns things eternal for the sake of temporal things."

Back
Top Bottom