Official Warriors Off Season Thread

i'm starting to think the arthur, jordan or greene would be the pick. but then again they might take some dude from foreign player again if they wantsomeone ready to play now

I have a feeling Monta is going to have a lot more tatooes by camp opens. I remember when he just got the cross tattoo after the news of his brother beingshot. And for the man who said should we trade Beans to pick up Lopez...NO. Beans is a perfect center in Nellie's style of offense. He will only getbetter.

Jackson is a bad influence on Monta
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

DeAndre Jordan is aight, they say he could "potentially" be a Dwight Howard....but i dunno. i like Arthur still. But I don't think our draftstrategy is very complicated, just do BPA and get who's good.
If Lopez slips to no.9-no.10 etc., if the Warriors move up without giving up any major pieces, I'd be all for it. Alot of people think he's gonna suckand he's average, but it feels like some people are saying that only cuz of the Collins twins. Brook has that "it" factor. That would be a stealat that point.

That was at Carnaval at John O'Connell HS on Saturday.

Monta was there from 12-1 pm and Barnes was later in the afternoon, around 4 pm. Didn't bother to stick around to see Matt in fear of getting kicked outfor shouting out obscenities as to why Barnes sucked hard this season.

bloody hell, i just tuned in online and he just left.

STUPID.

from what fitz just recapped, baron plans on being a warriors, meaning he'll play for the one year on his contract and let the money take care of itselfnext year.

If Lopez were to slip to 9 or 10, then it wouldn't be easy for the warriors to trade for him because you best believe thhat other teams would know howvaluable he is. Big men are a rarity these days as we all know. Beans is good with the dubs, he wouldn't fit into majority of teams, Brook may, so be happyyall have a pick and hopefully Nellie will play him.
laugh.gif

Just because I have to post something about the Mavs every post I make here, its a shame the Mavericks don't have a pick in the first round and won'thave one until the 50s,
laugh.gif

I know Lopez slipping doesn't mean the Warriors will get him, but if some team already has a big man and doesn't like him that's where we could getin. Well, this is the offseason thread so everything is all speculation anyway
laugh.gif

But I could care less if Nellie will play that rookie now, he'll be here for at most 2 more years. Long term>short term.

The Mavericks can have our first for Brandan Bass and Josh Howard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Not sure if this has been posted before, but a nice flashback
pimp.gif
, Jamisonwas the man back then with them backtoback 50s vs. the Sonics and then LA. That got me hyped back then
smokin.gif
. Chris Porter sighting
eek.gif

��

we always had a talented team, they just always sucked
laugh.gif
. We had Arenas, Hughes, Richardson, Jamison, and Dampier (
grin.gif
) together
smh.gif
eek.gif
. That team would be crazy on 2k8
laugh.gif

Hughes? Larry Hughes? I didn't know dude was a Warrior. But yeah that'd be a fun team on 2k8, except Dampier is rated pisspoorly.
laugh.gif

Yeah Hughes was with us in the early 2000s...traded over here from Philly. I thought he was gonna do big things here
frown.gif

I remember the first game he played in a Warriors uniform was on National TV and they blacked it out!!! I also remember when they hyped up Larry Hughes as thesecond coming of Jesus. He fell out bad.

So it is official that Baron is a hypebeast...Anyone see him during the Lakers game when they came from break showing other celebs? The Hundreds hat, blackframed glasses and those purple flannels everyone wears.

^ Nah, that was Kanye...OK that was bad
tired.gif

Can you believe DJ Mbenga might get a ring? Mbenga?!

Hoping to see Lakers vs. Celtics in the championships.

smh.gif
Vujacic shootingthat 3...Hate that guy
mad.gif

Paul, I know what you mean, I'm not a fan of college basketball either, so I have no say in theconversations
laugh.gif

Let's go Golden State Warriors!

yup, hughes was supposed to be the "savior" but homie couldn't make a jumpshot if his life depended on it.

we traded an over the hill, low percentage shooter in Starks for a guy who couldn't even throw the ball in the ocean if he were standing in a boat inHughes.

Back
Top Bottom