Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

beans
jax
monta
baron
JapanAir's heart/lungs/testicles

just give us the chip.
pimp.gif
we should have made this trade earlier when we still had webber. he could use the lungs

The league don't want it with my testes coming off the bench.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

What the hell is going on in this thread?!
laugh.gif

I leave for one day and we're talking about testicles in here?! I must have missed out on a lot.
laugh.gif

who are y'all rootin for in the playoffs?
i'm goin for boston or atlanta, whoever comes out of that series. i've ALWAYS like atlanta from the start cuz they play uptempo, cuz of josh smith,childress
laugh.gif
, joe johnson and horford (who i really wish we had).and the celtics have #0
pimp.gif

i could care less who comes out the West...i like Utah but it doesn't really make a difference to me

honestly tho if we were in i'd think we'd lose to the lakers in 6. we'd put up a better fight. yea i'm biased

we definitely would not have swept, if that right characters showed up to play. meaning baron plays at playoff baron, monta stays scorching hot, biedrinscontinues to average 15 and 15, stack jack drive and kick to open shooters or pick and roll with beans all night long, al harrington becoming a servicable16-9, and good bench play. thats a lot to ask for...

warriors would have def played better than den did. They wouldnt have won the series but they would have won at least a couple games

I'm rooting for whoever gets out of the Boston/Atlanta series. Out of the Cleveland/Washington series, I'm rooting for the Wiz. Out of theDetroit/Philadelphia series, I'm rooting for the Sixers.

In the west, out of the Utah/Houston series, I'm pulling for the Rockets. New Orleans/Dallas, I'm going for New Orleans. San Antonio/Phoenix, I'mgoing for Phoenix.

But overall, I'm rooting for the New Orleans Hornets in the west and in the east, I'm going for the Celtics.

Heres who i'm rooting for:

Bos/Atl- Bos
Clev/Wash- Clev
Det/Phil-Phily
Orlando

West:
Utah/Hou- Utah
NOH/Dal- NOH
SA/Phx- SA
Lakers

i really hope celtics lose, thats basically it now since i wanted denver to lose since they took our spot.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

smokin.gif

As a Laker fan, I say THANK YOU for not making the playoffs!

You're very welcome.
happy.gif

and good thing that other thread waslocked, but again, Ska assuming it was made by a Warrior fan
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom